• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for an active guild on S

Farfle the smelly

Myself and two others are shopping for a guild that we can sink our teeth into. We are young but active and highly motivated. Would like a guild that wants to mentor their younger players in exchange for devotion to their GBs, taverns and killing ourselves in the name of GE and GBG gloryhood.

Let me know if you have any recommendations, thanks for reading! :)

(Edited for accuracy. Because I looooove typos.)

Last edited:

WildOdd

Honestly, I think looking at guilds in upper platinum league that offer 1.9/1.8 is fine for beginners, and they're usually pretty lax in GE (usually find them beginning around rank 30) would work fine. You could ask their leaders or members to find out more about the guilds before joining. Beware: some of these guilds aren't very active in GBG.

If you don't want to look around, I stayed in Over Night Empire for a while, and they helped me get set up with an Arc, they're very lax on requirements, and while I have no idea how they may do GBG, they were a good guild and I assume they're faring pretty well. I was also in Fluffy Bunnies, but they seemed to be more inactive, and I'm not sure if they have a 1.9 thread or not. Once you get set up, you could always come over our guild, but it's a little harder for younger players to adjust to constant 64.

Farfle the smelly

Honestly, I think looking at guilds in upper platinum league that offer 1.9/1.8 is fine for beginners, and they're usually pretty lax in GE (usually find them beginning around rank 30) would work fine. You could ask their leaders or members to find out more about the guilds before joining. Beware: some of these guilds aren't very active in GBG.

If you don't want to look around, I stayed in Over Night Empire for a while, and they helped me get set up with an Arc, they're very lax on requirements, and while I have no idea how they may do GBG, they were a good guild and I assume they're faring pretty well. I was also in Fluffy Bunnies, but they seemed to be more inactive, and I'm not sure if they have a 1.9 thread or not. Once you get set up, you could always come over our guild, but it's a little harder for younger players to adjust to constant 64.
Thanks! I’ll keep that in mind and inform my friends. Though I’m sad, because I would really love to be in a guild that kicked booty called Fluffy Bunnies. Lol

babsy57

Myself and two others are shopping for a guild that we can sink our teeth into. We are young but active and highly motivated. Would like a guild that wants to mentor their younger players in exchange for devotion to their GBs, taverns and killing ourselves in the name of GE and GBG gloryhood.

You are welcome to join the Citadel. We are seeking fighters. Please check out our profile. If you have any questions please send me a PM. Thanks Babsy57

Try Queens Landing! Very active guild!