• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for an active TRADERS' guild

DeletedUser38468

I'm a daily player in HMA and am looking for an active guild that trades on a daily basis. I aid and motive daily, and participate in trading FP's on GB's. Any suggestions?

DeletedUser40966

If you are still in need of a guild? The Knights of Grimm might be what you are looking for.

DeletedUser40966

I'm a daily player in HMA and am looking for an active guild that trades on a daily basis. I aid and motive daily, and participate in trading FP's on GB's. Any suggestions?
Hello Bunny, I am a Co Founder in the Knights of Grimm and we have an active trade threads, GE level 4 weekly and GBg. We are small and just about level 12 already. What we need is active team members. and you just might be a great fit in an experienced players new guild.