1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Looking for an arc goods dealer

Discussion in 'Yorkton Drama' started by Doubleoh74464, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Doubleoh74464

Doubleoh74464 New Member

As the title says, looking for an arc goods dealer for Y server. It’s my 3rd world, 3rd arc, so I know how it goes.

I have found one person that wants 600fp, but I can’t place in any of his buildings and can only put 50 in each building.

If anyone knows cheaper, please message me.

2. Sgt Viciz

Sgt Viciz New Member

Thats pretty much the going rate mate. If you are interested look no further and contact my guild The Merry Men. We have a couple of folks who sell them.

3. Doubleoh74464

Doubleoh74464 New Member

Yeah, silly servers having different prices. 400 on my main server, 500 on my 2nd. It’s... guess the trend continues, 600 for the 3rd

4. Ozyman Tremble Weaklings

Ozyman Tremble Weaklings Well-Known Member

Worlds:
    East Nagash, Fel Dranghyr, Walstrand, Xyr, Yorkton
    MaMMothMeoW, RogueT1, B-Radley Maximus

5. Emberguard

Emberguard Well-Known Member

yeah server age plays a lot in how it's priced

6. xivarmy

xivarmy Well-Known Member

And honestly Y got cheaper a lot faster than some of the servers I've seen. By 1 y/o sometimes Arcs still cost 900. 600 you should be happy with - it might be worth shopping around to find someone who doesn't insist on you getting locked out of even low level rewards though.