• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for Arc Levelers

• Thread starter DeletedUser29289
  • Start date

DeletedUser29289

Let me know if your interested in leveling up your Arc or would like to know more about the leveling process and how the Arc plays a major role in your city development. Happy Forging

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11463

Looking for active players like my self, I have a maxed out tavern. I Mo/Po and visit taverns daily. I recently purged inactive friends so i have a few invites to hand out as well.
I can accept but have over 100 so can't send out. I aid daily and attempt to hit taverns but often they are full.

DeletedUser29289

Sent you an invite Mingmen.

No more invites at the moment, but that may change in the future as friends become less active. Please send an invite if you are able, or leave a post here. Always looking for more active players.

DeletedUser11481

Looking for active players like my self, I have a maxed out tavern. I Mo/Po and visit taverns daily. I recently purged inactive friends so i have a few invites to hand out as well.
I am accepting friend requests, I have none left to give. I visit friends' Taverns and aid daily.

DeletedUser29289

I have some Invites to send out if any active players are looking for daily MO/PO and Tavern Visits.

DeletedUser31698

Sorry. I was saying that I'll be glad too, just send me an invitation mine are extinguished

DeletedUser23183

I am looking for Tavern Friends also,can't send out,but can accept all active players...