• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for daily players

DeletedUser9164

Conquerers of Jiams. Small guild with some great members willing to help out newbies and being there for advanced players. We have active trading, fair trade only. Mo/Po the guild 3 times a week at least, help with buildings in sticks, donate to Observatories, 2 or 3 fp a week, no burden there.

Play your games your way, just support the guild and all its members so we can all grow. Contact me, Margolis or cllc, Vord Graystone.

DeletedUser9164

I can not believe I have gotten ZERO response. Come on, we are awesome, join us and see. CONQUERERS OF JAIMS. Farm or GvG, no pressure here.

DeletedUser8152

You might try advertising on your world's global chat too, I think that gets more exposure.

DeletedUser6163

I can not believe I have gotten ZERO response. Come on, we are awesome, join us and see. CONQUERERS OF JAIMS. Farm or GvG, no pressure here.

Don't feel bad.. I help run a consistently top 10 guild on Cirgard and always looking for GvG fighters or farmers who like a great guild with daily fighting, fast trades, and quick GB leveling. I don't think I got any responses here on the forum either when I put up a guild ad. For me having multiple worlds (when you have the time to play them) and having lots of friends throughout helps to attract a more loyal player base.

If you do advertise on global chat, I'd just advise not getting spammy with it or the global chat ninnies may start to troll you.