• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

looking for F world friends

DeletedUser

My neighborhood in Fel got reduced to 26 yesterday... YIKES!

So I need some friends who P/M daily. I'm on everyday and I WILL return the favor.

Add btrain6
I also play in Cir.

DeletedUser

also add me as friend i have the same problem,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm on everyday and I WILL return the favor. ;)

DeletedUser

Please feel free to add me, I could use more friends to visit.

DeletedUser

I am also looking for friends, I am on daily and p/m daily also.

DeletedUser

Feel free to add me, I'm on everyday and most weekends, I pm as well. Also if you'd like you could join my Guild which will give you even more people to motivate your stuff, we're all mostly new players as well so don't be afraid!

DeletedUser8383

I am stuck in a neighborhood of 8 and am also looking for friends, I am on daily and p/m daily also.

Thx, Cyn

DeletedUser8398

Hi all,
I am also in a low-pop neighborhood and need friends. I play everyday and will visit and p/m

DeletedUser8518

Add me as well. I play daily and m/p often. I am new but learning fast and running a Guild as well in case you are interested. Thanks.

DeletedUser8353

i really need more people .. everyone and anyone can add me ... i play daily and motivate and polish. thanx in advance ... add outlaw520

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes

me too willing to help:)

My neighborhood in Fel got reduced to 26 yesterday... YIKES!

So I need some friends who P/M daily. I'm on everyday and I WILL return the favor.

Add btrain6
I also play in Cir.

DeletedUser9197

I am also looking for friends. I am on almost daily and M/P at that time. Please send a request to ncj3rd.

DeletedUser9433

I need more friends on this world as well, please friend me or offer me your game name and I will friend you.
Jenny