• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for Friend Invites; I M/P and Donate to GB's Everyday!

DeletedUser23593

Hey all, the title pretty much says it all. I'm mostly looking to add friends to donate toward their GB's, especially Statue of Zeus, Tower of Babel, Lighthouse of Alexandria, and The Colosseum, although I do consider other GB's if I'll at least get the FP's back or better. I M/P for ALL of my guildmates and friends everyday, too. I'm in the Iron Age, but I probably will move on to EMA in about several days' to a week's time.

I also have 3 other worlds I'm farming up in right now (not sure if I'm allowed to post them here.) :) Just started this game like a week ago, but boy, did I get hooked on it quickly. :p

Try to send me the friend invite, as I'm probably going to reach my own friend invite limit soon enough. :(

DeletedUser

Hey I am newer to the game, but wouldn't mind some friends. I sent a friend request. What does 'farming 3 worlds' mean?

DeletedUser25760

Hey, I am new to this game. I sent ye a friend request.