Looking for Friends

Discussion in 'Tuulech Drama' started by pszan72, Jan 27, 2016.

1. pszan72

pszan72 New Member

I'm looking to add some friends. I am a very active player and make sure to motivate and polish on a daily basis.

Currently have 7 GB

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
    Look4stain and Catiea like this.
  2. Red Knight of Vienna

Red Knight of Vienna New Member

Well in that case - welcome to the nuthouse! Why don't you come on over to my guild - we have over 70 members, and one more is always welcome!

Look4stain likes this.
  3. Zhendroh

Zhendroh New Member

if you are still playing I'm also looking for friends. new player april 2016

Look4stain likes this.
  4. molgen

molgen New Member

I've sent friend invites, also looking to add friends to polivate (sounds kinda kinky)

Look4stain likes this.
  5. Leonardo Auditori XIV

Leonardo Auditori XIV Member

If anyone want to add me, Im looking to build up my friends list.

Look4stain likes this.
  6. ChiefWaller

ChiefWaller New Member

I too, am looking for more friends. I usually visit daily, and I pay close attention to messages.

7. Czari

Czari Active Member

Also looking for more friends. I play and aid daily.

Thank you. :)
    Czari

Look4stain likes this.
  8. ilikesex1

ilikesex1 New Member

I am looking for friends too! I motivate/polish nearly every day, only exception being days I'm too busy to play.

Look4stain likes this.
  9. Catiea

Catiea New Member

I am looking for friends as well. I am on FOE several times a day. Constantly collecting my rewards. I have sent some invites, please if I have not sent one to you, please add me.

Darsbad and Look4stain like this.
  10. Naomibee

Naomibee New Member

I just started playing and would like some more friends, please add me :)

11. BraynDamaged

BraynDamaged Member

Hi folks, I am a member of A★K guild. I have room on my friends list for more but i am out of requests. I play daily and i haven't missed a day of aiding since July. So, p;ease feel free to send a request. thank you. Have fun

I plan to fully participate in the new Friends Tavern

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  12. Ladrengildes

Ladrengildes New Member

Hey everyone, I am trying to find a few friends that are in the Arctic Future that are willing to help out with trades.I have been working on obtaining the BPs for the Arctic Orangery and am now only 2 away, but I have run into a dilemma. This new neighborhood merge system has put me in neighborhoods that are pretty much completely CE players. I no longer have anyone other than a few friends in the future or Arctic future to trade goods with. And the people in AF that I have sent messages to inquiring as to if they would be willing to help have decided that they want me to pay them 1 FP for every 2 goods. Not particularly a fair option especially when I need 2000 goods total. So, I am hoping that someone here would be willing to friend me and trade AF goods for CE & PME goods. I will gladly replace any FP's you spend in order to accept my trades.

13. Melarue

Melarue New Member

I came here to find active friends and found this thread. I am a daily player and need friends who help daily

Look4stain likes this.
  14. Look4stain

Look4stain Member

If you have under 80 friends you can still send out a request, I'm at 104 and can no longer invite but I can accept. I'm a daily player of due diligence. Look forward to seeing you all on the dance floor.

15. Darsbad

Darsbad New Member

Hi, just starting out in this world. Need active polishers, motivators and heavy drinkers...I mean tavern sitters! I'm taking it slow this time around...so no table cloth yet and hard to get silver without the friends! So add me or send me a msg and I'll add you! Thank you!!

16. King NFG

King NFG New Member

Looking for active friends play daily m/p when available

17. Carolina Victoria

Carolina Victoria New Member

I am looking for friends. I try to visit taverns daily. Hanging out in iron age for a while so I can get blue prints. So actively donating fp to great buildings- especially if you have colloseum, or others that give medals or army advantage or the Royal Albert hall I will add to my list to donate too.