1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Looking for friends

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by Oddie, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Oddie

Oddie Member

You do not need to reply here. Send friend request to me; Oddie, directly on Angkor.
    Looking to build up my list of friends. I aid everyday and check Taverns four or five times a day. I just started on this world, but I have been playing for over three years. I could use friends of all ages, if active players. I do ask that you remove stone age items as fast as possible though. If I did not aid you. It is because you only had stone age items left to be aided.

2. Hippolyta 2995 the Lucky

Hippolyta 2995 the Lucky New Member

I cannot send anymore friend request. But if you send me one, I will accept.

3. LaClair

LaClair New Member

Post to your profile that you are accepting friend requests it may help as others may be looking for friends as well

UBERhelp1 likes this.