• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for friends

DeletedUser38766

So I am a very new player, still guild hopping for BPs. I will settle in a guild once I get a good amount of goods and BPs for zeus and babel. I am looking for active players to add as friends so I can have a much more active tavern.

Algona

So I am a very new player, still guild hopping for BPs. I will settle in a guild once I get a good amount of goods and BPs for zeus and babel. I am looking for active players to add as friends so I can have a much more active tavern.

A recommendation. While Guild hopping, visit the cities of the top two or three players in the Guild. For each, visit their Tavern. If the Tavern is not full. click on any player sitting at the Tavern and send tjem a Friends Request.

DeletedUser38766

A recommendation. While Guild hopping, visit the cities of the top two or three players in the Guild. For each, visit their Tavern. If the Tavern is not full. click on any player sitting at the Tavern and send tjem a Friends Request.

So I was always sending out friend requests to those who were 1M + points, but this so much better. This way I know those players are active and visit taverns!
Why didn't I think of this. Thank you so very much!!