• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for friends

• Thread starter DeletedUser5967
  • Start date

DeletedUser5967

I'm looking for friends in Dunarsund. I am a new player and don't have any "Great buildings" but I will polish/motivate whenever I can and I hope you will do the same. Add me :D

DeletedUser

me too

I'm looking for friends in Dunarsund. I am a new player and don't have any "Great buildings" but I will polish/motivate whenever I can and I hope you will do the same. Add me :D

Hey Kevin, I'm also new and looking for friends to help keep up the estate. I will add you, please add me back? Thx, Mermaid

DeletedUser6380

Hello Kevin and Mermaid! I am new as well. I sent an invite to you both. Nothing says friendship like a trial by fire in a new game, huh?

Cheers!
MK (maulkitty of Kittyopolis)

DeletedUser

hey there, I'm looking for some friends, adding a few posts out in the Dunarsund forums! Thanks in advance for adding me! I will M/P daily in your city

DeletedUser

Want a Friend? BE a Friend!

hey there, I'm looking for some friends, adding a few posts out in the Dunarsund forums! Thanks in advance for adding me! I will M/P daily in your city

I'm a daily player who faithfully reciprocates M/Ps. No GBs yet, but willing to spend an FP or two for a friend in need, after I've taken care of my guildies. If you are a dependable M/Per, I'd like to have you as a friend. Please invite!
S2

DeletedUser

I will be your friend. Chuckboo65@gmail.com chuckboo65

rather than sending him an email, which would do little for your game, even though it may gain you a pen pal. Send a friend request in the game.
answerpic.jpg

DeletedUser

Hey guys I'm in the same boat and would like join in as well will reciprocate the m/p

Redfish99

DeletedUser

Friends wanted. "Long-haired, freaky people need not apply"

Friends wanted. "Long-haired, freaky people need not apply"

MacQuirty in Dunarsund. Daily polivating player of the Rose Noire

DeletedUser10480

Hey guys looking for friends polish and motivate daily new player

DeletedUser

Add me as friend, i need coins so be sure of that i am going to PM your buildings. donuzy

DeletedUser10517

I would like some friends too.

Newish player, dont really know how to play beyond my own town but ready to take the next steps.

DeletedUser10860

Add me please, iron, early midle ages, motivate daily, JustoSenka !!!

DeletedUser15535

Hey Good Morning,

I am just starting my second full week. Bronze age/ Iron Age. I landed in a top 10 guild and Polish/ Motivate Friends every 24 hours. So send a request!!

Usquebaugh

DeletedUser

Looking for some new friends. I'm am new to this but have plenty of free time on my hands for the foreseeable future. I am a daily player who reciprocate any M/Ps. No GBs yet but I am working on them, few pieces down in just the first two days.

DeletedUser17853

hey am new also

still trying to learn the game..but ithink i have it understood for now..lol..good luck and invite me as a friend..am getting up there and ha dfive gleaves and another that kept pillaging me..sucks but i finally got fivefleaves to not pillage me..gotta know thier online times and work on getting res and materials before they attack you. its hard when whe you throw spears and rocks and they have tanks and such..but getting there..lol

Hello Kevin and Mermaid! I am new as well. I sent an invite to you both. Nothing says friendship like a trial by fire in a new game, huh?

Cheers!
MK (maulkitty of Kittyopolis)

DeletedUser17420

Hi Kevin, in this world my city is not very advanced, but i'm in a guild already. I help other players, like neighbours, and send friends requests to those who polish or motivate regularly. I will try to find you, and when possible send a friend request. Have much success!

cheers, Heronimus-III :rolleyes: