1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Looking for Friends

Discussion in 'Parkog Drama' started by Colonel Anguss, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Colonel Anguss

Colonel Anguss New Member

Hi everyone!

I play in the world Brisgard but decided to start a new game in Parkog a while back! It's obviously a pretty new world and I have very few neighbors. If you happen to be in Parkog too, send me a message or friend request: Colonel Anguss

Chikop likes this.
  2. Koldsteele

Koldsteele Guest

3. RedJello

RedJello New Member

RedJello will M/P you every day if you will be her friend

4. Tee Dawg

Tee Dawg New Member

I play in Parkog too. Fairly new player, in Bronze Age.

5. Colonel Anguss

Colonel Anguss New Member

I am out of friend requests but still accepting them! Send one over: Colonel Anguss

6. hunybyrd

hunybyrd Guest

I play in Parkog and have less than 20 neighbors. You can find me as hunybyrd. I sent a friend request. If you wish to accept it.

- - - Updated - - -

7. ShadowCub

ShadowCub Guest

Looking for friends on Parkog. If you're over 80, just drop me (ShadowCub) a note and I'll send the Friend Request.

I M/P daily and would hope for the same in return.

PS: If you're looking for a Guild, I'd like to suggest you check out "Lady of the Lake" and consider sending a message to our Inviter, spacetimeanomaly

8. rtms

rtms New Member

I play in Parkog as well and just joined. Nice to meet everyone. My tag in the game is RTMS

9. Joseph9423

Joseph9423 New Member

Hello, I'm part of this world, I'll be friends with you

10. Starmanw51

Starmanw51 New Member

My name is Steven Whitehouse, My screen name is Starmanw51 and i play in Parkog, My city's name is New Springfield. I'm looking for a few good neighbors to build my empire in Parkog. We could trade at the market or engage in battle. I'll be at my city shortly after I type this message.

11. ap0calypse150

ap0calypse150 New Member

I'm also in parkog and am in a guild empires united, looking for active members to trade, polish and motivate, join in guild expeditions and help in contributing in great buildings, we're a young guild and growing, we welcome new players. Look forward to new members joining

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
  12. FreyasKitten

FreyasKitten New Member

Hey all, newby here. I play in Parkcog and look forward to getting to know everyone. I hope to learn a lot in here.