• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for Future Era Goods Trader

DeletedUser31214

I'm nearing a set of Arc Blueprints and I'm pretty far away from making Future Era goods on my own, with that being said I'm looking for a player either in the Future Era(or beyond) or a player with an abundance of Future Era goods that would be okay trading me the goods in exchange for forge points?

You can PM me, Fallen Avarice in game. Thanks

DeletedUser26120

Hi hopefully someone will contact you but if no luck try messaging a top 10 player.

DeletedUser27849

I can tell you right now you finding a FE trader is going to be hard to find and it is going to be expensive. I am friends with the majority of them and they either have shut down producing so they can either focus primarily on their guilds getting the ARC or as of right now their is a major war going on and they are feeding the goods to the Treasury.

DeletedUser26154

I'm looking for a player either in the Future Era(or beyond) or a player with an abundance of Future Era goods

Look for these two things:

Future Era Town Hall.
Future Era town hall.png

High Level Arc.
high lvl arc.png
[Doesn't have to be 80 but higher the better.]

These players will have so many Future Era goods.

liberty letter.png

And they will be looking for buyers.

DeletedUser27849

Look for these two things:

Future Era Town Hall.
View attachment 6809

High Level Arc.
View attachment 6810
[Doesn't have to be 80 but higher the better.]

These players will have so many Future Era goods.

View attachment 6811

And they will be looking for buyers.

As I agree with Ardak but currently in this world it is very limited, as why I stated what I did. I am in this world and friends with the majority of those that can produce the goods.

DeletedUser28670

Deepdiver is correct, there is a big war between the top guilds right now.
And most high Arc owners are in those guilds.
Ascension (LittleGoat+ZzzzZzzz the highest Arcs on walstrand and Bodacia the Bold)
OUTA (OooTooo top ten Arcs and goods seller, Vic Vicious, top 10 Arcs)

The war beteeen these guys takes off most options.

DeletedUser27849

Deepdiver is correct, there is a big war between the top guilds right now.
And most high Arc owners are in those guilds.
Ascension (LittleGoat+ZzzzZzzz the highest Arcs on walstrand and Bodacia the Bold)
OUTA (OooTooo top ten Arcs and goods seller, Vic Vicious, top 10 Arcs)

The war beteeen these guys takes off most options.

Are you also in my world

DeletedUser31498

is there an accepted rate (approximate is fine) between FP and goods for LMA, CE, etc?

DeletedUser27849

is there an accepted rate (approximate is fine) between FP and goods for LMA, CE, etc?

Depends on who you make the deal with, if you want CE goods and are trading bronze it could be higher than if you are trading LMA. You just have to find the trade partner and make a deal.

DeletedUser31498

Depends on who you make the deal with, if you want CE goods and are trading bronze it could be higher than if you are trading LMA. You just have to find the trade partner and make a deal.

right i guess what i'm asking is, there are readily accepted rates to trade goods between ages. so is there an accepted rate of FP to goods (and bronze age as collateral or Iron age likely not a huge difference since BA goods are worth a very small fraction of an FP). But more specifically, if I wanted to trade 1k BA for LMA goods, how many FPs is reasonable to pay? And obviously it varies by person, but just looking for a starting point.

DeletedUser27849

right i guess what i'm asking is, there are readily accepted rates to trade goods between ages. so is there an accepted rate of FP to goods (and bronze age as collateral or Iron age likely not a huge difference since BA goods are worth a very small fraction of an FP). But more specifically, if I wanted to trade 1k BA for LMA goods, how many FPs is reasonable to pay? And obviously it varies by person, but just looking for a starting point.

From what I have found it really depends on the player you are making a deal with and what you are trading, the rates in this world have been very expensive compared to my other world.

DeletedUser26120

depends on the player you are making a deal with and what you are trading
Also depends heavily on world age. Older worlds, it should be cheaper since the goods would be more abundant.

I paid 1,275 fp for the whole package of arc goods. Not sure what ratio that is. That was in V world, which was about 14 months old at the time.

DeletedUser31498

wow 1,200 FP for 1900 Future goods seems like a great deal actually. seems the "fair trade" calc has LMA goods 6.3:1 with Future era goods (though future seems so much more valuable surprised its only 6:1). so CDM requires 1k goods, which implies the equivalent rate is 1200/6.3 *1000/1900 = almost exactly 100 FP, or 10 goods per FP. ok great data point!

DeletedUser27889

Yup. As Lord Muggle said big war on W right now and none will part with goods, I tried. LM did point me towards someone with decent prices (for W) but they currently have a 4 month wait list. Might take less time to get DT and mo/po for the goods =)

In any event expect to pay much more for it there than a newer world. I got a set months ago on N for around 500, on W I'll be paying 750 and waiting a few months to get them. I did receive an offer that I could have gotten them sooner but they weren't selling as a kit, only X amount/50 FP I did the math and it would have been something like 2K FPs, no thank you =)

DeletedUser31498

thats for the Arc requirements you were mentioning, Manda?

Yeah im in W world, but was thinking that regardless of "fair trade" almost everyone is far past LMA in my friend group, so those resources should be so plentiful they're not worth too much. Like I'm in Iron age, and even bronze age goods aren't very helpful.

And Dursland, that seems like a great deal! 1300 FPs for 2k Arctic goods!

DeletedUser31498

I would think since so many people are way past LMA, that people would love to dump 1k of those for FPs. if anyone is on W world and wants to trade lmk!