• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for GE only Guild

RazorbackPirate

I'm an active daily player 250K rank points, currently camping in LMA to build and level GBs.

I'm seeking an established high ranking GE focused guild (no GvG) that opens GE level 4 weekly. My ideal is 30+ active members, a mix of all ages, daily Mo/Po, weekly GE participation, multiple active swap threads, and active fair traders.

If you're in a guild like this, or know of one I should consider, respond here, or PM me in game on R.

DeletedUser35256

I'm an active daily player 250K rank points, currently camping in LMA to build and level GBs.

I'm seeking an established high ranking GE focused guild (no GvG) that opens GE level 4 weekly. My ideal is 30+ active members, a mix of all ages, daily Mo/Po, weekly GE participation, multiple active swap threads, and active fair traders.

If you're in a guild like this, or know of one I should consider, respond here, or PM me in game on R.
look for the zodiacs working our way up to 30+ members otherwise we are what your looking for