1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Looking for Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by AsianDoctorPhil, Jun 16, 2019.

1. AsianDoctorPhil

AsianDoctorPhil New Member

Hello, I am looking for an active guild to join in Parkog. I am in one currently but it's activity is rather disappointing. I used to play FoE in Fel Dranghyr and at one point even got to LMA, but I advanced too fast and made some critical poor decisions, as well as poor city planning and deleted the game for a little over a year. I've been back for around a week now and started over in Parkog. I'm in late Bronze Age now, and this time I want to really take my time with the game and take it seriously and be good at it. I was always very GE focused before and I intend to be that way again. Honestly, I can't do GvG at the moment anyway because I don't have a PC currently. So currently I'm looking for any active, GE focused guilds to join. Anyone know any?

Alskah likes this.
  2. Alskah

Alskah Active Member

Integrity is a good guild, no GVG, and a great place for GE. No requirements for it, but plenty of participation.