1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Looking for new friends...

Discussion in 'Greifental Drama' started by Baron Blart, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Baron Blart

Baron Blart Guest

I'm a daily player who faithfully reciprocates M/Ps. No GBs yet, but willing to spend an FP or two for a friend in need, after I've taken care of my guildies.

2. sire gorian

sire gorian New Member

Hi Baron, Send me a friend invite. What world are you in?

3. MRBULL

MRBULL Guest

hi baron send me a reqest

- - - Updated - - -

hi baron send me a request

4. AM NEW TO THE GAME AND NOT TO SURE HOW TO ADD PLAYERS AS FRIENDS ON HERE,THANKS!

5. Baron Blart

Baron Blart Guest

Invites sent..Thank you for the replies!

6. PrisonP

PrisonP Guest

Okay all you warriors ....add me then support me and oneof my buildings and i will do the same...
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you
    notice that I noticed you too.
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    :razz:

7. JRTHUNDER

JRTHUNDER New Member

please add me

8. mimilina

mimilina New Member

ADD ME!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT KNOW HOW TO ADD PPL EITHER BUT WOULD LIKE FRIENDS ON HERE!!! SO PLEASE ADD ME OR TELL ME HOW TO ADD SOMEONE! PLEASE?

9. DeM2

DeM2 Guest

[​IMG]

I think the player who created this image made a clear guide to inviting friends. so, I'll post it here for those who need it.

10. Major Havoc

Major Havoc New Member

Hi Barton,
    I'm in Griefental as well, and am constantly looking for new friends... add me!

11. King Mongor

King Mongor Guest

Hi Baron, Send me a friend invite please.:)

12. Inviseco

Inviseco New Member

Hello, I play daily M/P every day looking for some friends.
    Please add me

13. Eslongwell

Eslongwell Guest

Maybe this is something players can do on the computer because I do not have that screen in my iPad...