• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for new friends...

DeletedUser

I'm a daily player who faithfully reciprocates M/Ps. No GBs yet, but willing to spend an FP or two for a friend in need, after I've taken care of my guildies.

DeletedUser

I'm a daily player who faithfully reciprocates M/Ps. No GBs yet, but willing to spend an FP or two for a friend in need, after I've taken care of my guildies.

hi baron send me a reqest

- - - Updated - - -

hi baron send me a request

DeletedUser

AM NEW TO THE GAME AND NOT TO SURE HOW TO ADD PLAYERS AS FRIENDS ON HERE,THANKS!

DeletedUser

Okay all you warriors ....add me then support me and oneof my buildings and i will do the same...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you
notice that I noticed you too.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
:razz:

DeletedUser

mlqh6r.png

I think the player who created this image made a clear guide to inviting friends. so, I'll post it here for those who need it.

DeletedUser8285

Hi Barton,
I'm in Griefental as well, and am constantly looking for new friends... add me!

DeletedUser9193

Hello, I play daily M/P every day looking for some friends.
Please add me

DeletedUser

Maybe this is something players can do on the computer because I do not have that screen in my iPad...