• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for New guild

• Thread starter DeletedUser27070
  • Start date

DeletedUser27070

Hello. I am currently looking for a new guild. At least level 21 and active in GE but not GvG. I am CA pushing Indy and have An OBS and ToR. I complete 3 levels of GE every week sometimes 4 if I can. I mo/po daily. My guild is falling apart because the founders have disappeared and new "founders" have taken it over and completely ruined it. Thanks.

Sir Gastonian

Ivanho, if you are still looking, please check out King's Ranch. We do have an active GvG group within the guild; but do not require everyone to participate. We are very active on the GE (require every guild member to complete 16 encounters every week). We also have mo/po, GB, and an OBS/Atom program. Its a very active, supportive guild. We only have a few openings, if you're interested please contact Dragonclaw2 or anyone listed as "Guild Council" on our Guild Profile.

Flavius Belisarius

Hello. I am currently looking for a new guild. At least level 21 and active in GE but not GvG. I am CA pushing Indy and have An OBS and ToR. I complete 3 levels of GE every week sometimes 4 if I can. I mo/po daily. My guild is falling apart because the founders have disappeared and new "founders" have taken it over and completely ruined it. Thanks.

Flavius Belisarius

We are a happy rambunctious pack of wolves at level 27. We've been here for over two years and have weathered all manner of rampaging warrior guilds. Come Join us. We share everything. We fair trade, have FP Teams, GB help, we fight in GvG, a lively family chat room, and all we require is participation & contribution to the Guild. If you already have an Observatory, an Atomium, or ARC you contribute, if not, we'll help you get one or ask you to contribute to the treasury goods from your current era/age. We have lot's of helpful mentors and a large library. We do ask that you complete at least 8 battles in GE each week.
Your name was found by researching the Player Rankings and the ForgeDB stats. It looks like you are ready for a new adventure with a happy pack of wolves.
Please reply to Belisarioos, Big Daddy Rat, or King Bucknuts with any questions. Checkout our profile and feel free to contact any of our Wolves for references.