• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

looking for other guilds(or Players) to join

DeletedUser24683

My name is Allalian,Guild Leader, Alliance of LOD. now let me explain our name. we were formerly part of LOD, used to be 5 guilds at one time, our main guild at the time was #1 in the guild screen for the longest time, Sadly those days are dead and gone, the original members and leaders are inactive and the guilds are silent, We Have Separated from the original Guild and Leaders.
We are what's left and who are still active and striving to make a name for ourselves in the GVG and guild screen of FOE. To do this we must be active players, we must GVG, and help our members grow in points and progressing their villages.
We have a Sister guild Federation of LOD that we are working along side of to try to accomplish this task I have mentioned,we have no main guild that we answer to, we have 3 simple rules.
1) stay active, 2) "No Drama" 3) Trade Fairly
The Old rules of LOD are obsolete and thrown out, so the name sounds the same but the guild is totally different in many ways of it's old self. No one in this guild is made to GVG if they don't wish to, but we do ask members to atleast PM the guild. it makes the villagers happy! We are looking for GVG players though. for those who love to battle, right now we are in Iron, LMA, Modern, and Future ages in GVG.
Long time ago there was allot of drama that was started from the main guild, it was felt through out the guild not to leave out FOE, what I can see those members are gone or inactive, our guild has always been peaceful.
drama can and will get you booted. we are more than a guild, we are family, ask anyone within the guild they will back up this statement.
If anyone wants to join,please message me, if another guild wants to discuss a merge with us, please feel free to contact me, we can discuss it, like adults. only serious applicants need to apply.
thank you for your time and consideration, Allalian, Guild Leader, Alliance of LOD