• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for Players in LMA or Above to Join our Guild

Layla77

Hello,
I am a member of a laid back guild in Zorskog. We may have a easy going group, but we are still very successful. We place 1st in GE almost every week. Just got moved up to gold lvl. in GBG
We only ask that you visit a few times a week and compete in GE and GBG when you can and to the best of your ability.
We have goods trading threads and Great Buildings forge point trade threads. We also have a chat thread that you can ask questions get advice or totally ignore if you chose to do so. We realize that some players are more social than others. Some just want to play the game and we respect that in our guild. If you are interested message me back.
Stay safe in the real and Forge on in FOE!

Last edited:

Dominator - X

Hello,
I am a member of a laid back guild but we are still is very successful. We place 1st in GE almost every week. Just got moved up to gold lvl. in GBG.
We only ask that you visit a few times a week and compete in GE and GBG when you can and to the best of your ability.
We have goods trading threads and Great Buildings forge point trade threads. We also have a chat thread that you can ask questions get advice or totally ignore if you chose to do so. We realize that some players are more social than others. Some just want to play the game and we respect that in our guild. If you are interested message me back.
Since you are speaking to the Universe here, you may want to mention which world(s) you are seeking members for.

Hello,
I am a member of a laid back guild in Zorskog. We may have a easy going group, but we are still very successful. We place 1st in GE almost every week. Just got moved up to gold lvl. in GBG
Would you be willing to take on a guildmate who occasionally has to be inactive without warning for 4-7 days (7 being the exception) but who is very active with lots of guild power buildings when she can be? I have elderly parents, so real life calls me away at times. I also need admin that will let me know privately (not on the main guild threads) if I do something wrong, as I have Asperger syndrome and don't take kindly to being admonished publicly.

If you're willing to work with that, I would love to join your guild after the current GE is done. Please send an invite to player ETHLVA before Sunday, so I'm sure to see it in time to join before the next GE starts! Oh, what's the name of your guild, so I know it's you?

Mousieee

Would you be willing to take on a guildmate who occasionally has to be inactive without warning for 4-7 days (7 being the exception) but who is very active with lots of guild power buildings when she can be? I have elderly parents, so real life calls me away at times. I also need admin that will let me know privately (not on the main guild threads) if I do something wrong, as I have Asperger syndrome and don't take kindly to being admonished publicly.

If you're willing to work with that, I would love to join your guild after the current GE is done. Please send an invite to player ETHLVA before Sunday, so I'm sure to see it in time to join before the next GE starts! Oh, what's the name of your guild, so I know it's you?

Have you found a guild yet?