1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Looking for Progressive Era Friends

Discussion in 'Odhrorvar Drama' started by amiar, Jan 12, 2018.

1. amiar

amiar Active Member

Worlds:
    Odhrorvar
    Edit: No longer looking for PE friends. Thanks!

Hey guys. I'm frantically trying to get some Chateau BPs and if I had my friends list full of progressive era people that would help me a ton! Add me, send me a message, or post here and I'll aid you and visit your tavern daily.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  2. amiar

amiar Active Member

Worlds:
    Odhrorvar
    Update: I was able to complete my Chateau a while ago. Thanks to everyone that added me.

3. tuna3

tuna3 New Member

Hi,

I'm trying to get some Chateau BPs and if I had my friends list full of progressive era people that would help me a ton! Add me, send me a message, or post here and I'll aid you and visit your tavern daily

4. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

Why don't you look in global rankings and invite actively leveling Chateau owners to your friends list to donate to theirs.