• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Sig Shop] Looking for someone who can make a nice signature to go under my posts

• Thread starter DeletedUser3789
  • Start date

DeletedUser3789

See what my sig says of now. Ive had experience with good sigs in the past, professional grade to the point of having to pay. If anyone is THAT good I'm willing, but I am looking for something personalized. If you can/think you can post a reply or send me a PM r in-game message. GrowVIC is my all around game name so you shouldn't have a problem contacting me.

Again i can also setup some sort of in-game setup. I'm based in Brisgard

DeletedUser2145

I've got some skills. I'm no Leonardo of Photoshop but not too shabby either. See sig and av as displayed below and on the left of my post. Feel free to drop me the details in a PM and I'll let you know if and what I can work out from your request. No need for paying, assuming that I can do the job. :)

DeletedUser

^ ThePhantom did my sig for me :laugh:I highly recommend his services.

DeletedUser

Can someone make one for me so I can get rid of this bad one I have now?

DeletedUser2145

Fly me up a PM here on the forum if you're okay with waiting a few days... Exam session currently ongoing. :)

And, there is something wrong with the signature option, since currently it allows me to only upload just a 10kb image for my signature, make sure yours doesn't do the same or the quality would end up being crappy no matter how good done.

DeletedUser5500

I want one. i LOVE hellstromm's. his is awesome. to bad he's not here with us..... but still, i want a sig like that.