1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Looking for trading guild - no pvp required

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by Wayfairer, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Wayfairer

Wayfairer New Member

My wife & I are non pvp players looking to find friends to trade with and have some fun.
    After 54 views & no replies, we are asking if anyone wants to join our 2 person guild: TBL. If you are non pvp or pvp we do not care, so long as you are an honest trader we welcome you.
    Please message us in-game or post here & we will message you.
    We are both relatively new, she is in EMA and I am in HMA .

We are doing GE & are willing to help with GvG, just not PvP towers.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

WarriorPrepper & Wayfairer

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  2. Snowbelle

Snowbelle Well-Known Member

Hello,

If you look through the guild descriptions you may be able to find a guild that can be a good fit. Do not feel bad for trying a few until you find the right one that fits. I do know that a lot of guilds do not require PVP however they do require GE.