• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking to be invited as friend

DeletedUser

I have spent my 80 outgoing invites and now I am looking for some kind Dunarsundarians to send me friend invites. Due to the recent merge I no longer have access to Bronze Age and thus my Zeus Blueprints are lacking.

So, I am especially looking for those with Schools and Bronze Age Statues to polish as well as Fruit Farms and Chalets to motivate.

Please click the invite button for DukeMonty - thanks.

DeletedUser

Answering a frequently asked question: after clicking the orange invite button at the bottom of your screen
1. The friends popup opens. Click the middle tab labelled friends list
2. In the blank labelled username type in DukeMonty
3. Click the magnifying glass

My understanding is that every player can send out 80 invites, and receive 60 invites for a total of 140 friends. I am at 105, so plenty left.

I have buildings ranging from Bronze Age to Late Middle Ages for those hunting for blueprints themselves.

DeletedUser

I am now at 117 friends. I am very curious to see what happens at 141 (can't be sent an invite?)

I am only a single plan away from Zeus now, so LMA and later players would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all!