1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Looking to increase friends list!

Discussion in 'Brisgard Drama' started by Keyser, Jan 9, 2013.

1. brandonX

brandonX Guest

Add me for another friend that polishes/motivates. BrandonX in game also

2. Psandberg333

Psandberg333 New Member

yeah I need as many as I can get as well :)

3. Keyser

Keyser Guest

Thanks again to all my new friends! If there are any others that are looking for GBs to contribute too, I have Zeus, Babel, Aachen, and the Lighthouse. I am currently trading for goods to start a St Marks and a Basil. See you around Brisgard.

4. Falstaff1

Falstaff1 Guest

Still accepting all requests.......have Aachen and hagia Sophia.

5. ecolt

ecolt Guest

Might as well add my name to the list of people looking to increase friends!

No GBs yet (getting close though!) but I'm a very active with the M&Ps and contributing to others' GBs.

6. papo_45

papo_45 New Member

i am on Cirgard

you may send invite , i accept all but neighbors .

7. sealeykb

sealeykb Guest

add me sealeykb i play on all worlds

8. dee_eef

dee_eef New Member

also looking to add to friend list. dee_eff is the name I use on the server. I have a Cathedral Aachen and am close to having St. Mark's

9. basick23

basick23 New Member

add me also to friends

name basick23

10. Catholic Joy

Catholic Joy Guest

New to game, but getting the hang of it fairly quickly. I do M&P daily. Add me as friend, accepting all requests.

11. Ozelotl

Ozelotl Member

I maxed out on sending friend requests but will accept all that I get.

12. Karl Franz

Karl Franz Guest

add me please to your friend list! I'm a very active player I will P/M your city daily!

13. papo_45

papo_45 New Member

I maxed out on sending friend requests but will accept all that I get.

14. Keyser

Keyser Guest

Thanks all. I have finally maxed out to 80 friends. There will be slots opening ocassionaly when I remove inactives, etc. Thanks to all my friends and guild for your support. It has made things progress much more easily. I will continue to support you all as well.

Karl, I will send a request to you as soon as 1 spot comes free.

15. Psandberg333

Psandberg333 New Member

I still got openings I M/P daily and have 2 GB so far (Zeus and Light house) will be building the Deal Castle soon (got all the stuff need room lol)

16. Keyser

Keyser Guest

Just realized that although I can not send out any more invites, I can accept incoming friends request. Up to 83 now. So if anyone else wants to add me to their list, send me an invite. I now have all of the good GBs except for Deal and Monte. Monte will go up after I get the resources together. Thanks.

17. King Thomas III

King Thomas III New Member

18. Keyser

Keyser Guest

I can't invite anyone else since I have over 80 friends. But, if you send me an invite to your friends list in game, I can accept that way. Keyser in Brisgard.

19. IchDien

IchDien New Member

Friend List

I'm leader of Domination Guild and would be happy to accept friend requests.

20. djallsy

djallsy New Member

Please add me. If you are out of invite message me and I will invite you. Djallsy