1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.153

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Looking to increase friends list!

Discussion in 'Brisgard Drama' started by Keyser, Jan 9, 2013.

1. cwhutson

cwhutson Guest

2. freddie100

freddie100 Guest

I have plenty of room for friends and am on daily.

3. looking for friends. I'm on daily

4. Smear09

Smear09 Guest

Looking for friends, just started this game but have played many similar types of games in the past. Will P/M everyday, thanks in advance!

5. LacLongQuan

LacLongQuan Well-Known Member

My friend list is full, if you want to be my friend please add my name LacLongQuan in Brisgard only to your friend list. A polishing and motivation is guarantee every 24 hours depending on what you prefer in your city name or profile. Best if you can put PSC code into your city name (from edit profile menu) so I can return the favor instantly from my news event window without going to the friendlist to look for your name.
    How to add me can be found here:
    http://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/...mple-quot-How-To-quot-guide-to-adding-friends
    For those who is new to the PSC code, it is the priority list of what you want to get in term of Motive and Polish done on your city.
    PSC is Polish big building first, motivate supply second, motivate houses for coins last
    You can switch around the priority with those 3 letters to have your prefer M/P done to your city.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2013
  6. queenelle

queenelle Guest

add me please - egg help thanks - queenelle

7. hgriffin

hgriffin Guest

Add me! hgriffin - if you are out of invites send me a message and I will add you.

8. Isice0819

Isice0819 New Member

add me Isice friend, will p/m daily.

9. MrCead

MrCead New Member

Hello! Looking for friends. I Polish Motivate daily. Thanks!

mrcead

10. macktab

macktab New Member

Add me to your Bri friends and I will gladly accept. I visit daily for Eggs and PSC.

11. Psandberg333

Psandberg333 New Member

I still got spots open as well

Please put P/C/S in your profile (In the order you want it)

P=Polish
    C=Coins (Motivate)
    S=Supplies (Motivate)

12. garyt

garyt Guest

me too

Happy to accept requests to Brisgard and Arvahall. Have a great day!

13. Isice removed from friends list for repeated polishing of decorations...

14. :D Add me as well please.

15. PirateX

PirateX Guest

Currently accepting friend requests. I P/M daily.

Cheers!

16. Lord Orgo

Lord Orgo Guest

Hi!
    I'm new to this server,and also looking to add friends...i polish,motivate daily.
    Thank you!

17. alexchen719

alexchen719 Guest

Add me as well! Same name

18. MamaMeow

MamaMeow New Member

I am glad to accept any friends who will help as they can and I P/M every day, just let me know if you need anything specific if you don't already say in your profile. <3

19. Omogoto

Omogoto Guest

Need some friends please.

20. coop0589

coop0589 Guest

Please add me. I P/M daily.