• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking to increase friends list!

DeletedUser

I need to build a friends list to increase motivates, etc. I will visit your city daily to return the favor. I also have a GB Zeus statue currently at level 2 that you can contribute to for possible rewards if you like. Same name in game. Hope to see you soon!

DeletedUser

I am looking for more friends as well, who return polish/motivate. If my invites are full, write mail, I will make room.

DeletedUser

Hit me up, Fallstaff!
From my side, it says your name doesn't exist on the server...)

DeletedUser

Hello my name is Kelly from kellyzville of Brisgard. I'm looking for people interested in joining our guild. We're looking for good players,leaders, and council members. Our guild has rules which must be followed like fair trading and active polishing and motivating, we also have weekly competitions for goods. I would love to have anyone who is active as one of our leaders or council members if you meet the requirements. If not we would still love for you to come join our team. Our main concern is helping our member advance and have fun doing so. If you would like to join please contact me sealeykb, i will then send an invite right out, my invitation link is below you can add me as a friend first.

Thank you for your time, we hope you consider choosing kellyzville.
Respectfully,
Kelly - Founder

DeletedUser

really...wow didn't know it was such an offense, people do it on my post. Calm down hun

DeletedUser2382

I pretty much accept everybody, so anyone reading this feel free to look me up. Same name.
Should probably add I got a Zeus, lighthouse, and St. Marks. Currently donating towards Castel Monte.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To add to diamonddave, you have to request me, my invites are exhausted, but I accept everyone not in my hood. One unique bp away from hagia sophia and two from Aachen and colosseum.

DeletedUser

Now up to about 50 active friends. Still looking to fill up the slots. I now have a Zeus, Lighthouse, and Aachen. Bidding on St Marks and Basil atm.

DeletedUser3279

I'm looking for more friends too. I sent invites to those on this thread and will accept just about anyone. Thanks!

DeletedUser

you guys add me too ---- Vahtacan, i got a Zeus but i willing throw forge point down on GBs

Since 2/27

I got Light House of Alexandria and Cathedral of Aachen also.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2711

Which begs the point be made...

If you don't plan on accepting friend invites, click deny to clear the request. Apparently, we don't have a way to clear them from our end like we do guild invites. Sounds like something that needs to be proposed.

DeletedUser3313

You can cancel friend requests. The pending offer is shown on your friend list. Just click the friend tab; they're shown among the friends. There's a cancel button just under their mug. Make sure you click it with spite in your heart.:evil:

DeletedUser2711

You can cancel friend requests. The pending offer is shown on your friend list. Just click the friend tab; they're shown among the friends. There's a cancel button just under their mug. Make sure you click it with spite in your heart.:evil:

Ah, thank you. That's right. We can see them there. I forgot. I was only thinking from the Event History.