• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking to increase friends list!

DeletedUser

Add me for another friend that polishes/motivates. BrandonX in game also

DeletedUser

Thanks again to all my new friends! If there are any others that are looking for GBs to contribute too, I have Zeus, Babel, Aachen, and the Lighthouse. I am currently trading for goods to start a St Marks and a Basil. See you around Brisgard.

DeletedUser

Still accepting all requests.......have Aachen and hagia Sophia.

DeletedUser

Might as well add my name to the list of people looking to increase friends!

No GBs yet (getting close though!) but I'm a very active with the M&Ps and contributing to others' GBs.

DeletedUser2931

i am on Cirgard

you may send invite , i accept all but neighbors .

DeletedUser2888

also looking to add to friend list. dee_eff is the name I use on the server. I have a Cathedral Aachen and am close to having St. Mark's

DeletedUser

New to game, but getting the hang of it fairly quickly. I do M&P daily. Add me as friend, accepting all requests.

DeletedUser3279

I maxed out on sending friend requests but will accept all that I get.

DeletedUser

add me please to your friend list! I'm a very active player I will P/M your city daily!

DeletedUser2931

I maxed out on sending friend requests but will accept all that I get.

DeletedUser

Thanks all. I have finally maxed out to 80 friends. There will be slots opening ocassionaly when I remove inactives, etc. Thanks to all my friends and guild for your support. It has made things progress much more easily. I will continue to support you all as well.

Karl, I will send a request to you as soon as 1 spot comes free.

DeletedUser3135

Thanks all. I have finally maxed out to 80 friends. There will be slots opening ocassionaly when I remove inactives, etc. Thanks to all my friends and guild for your support. It has made things progress much more easily. I will continue to support you all as well.

Karl, I will send a request to you as soon as 1 spot comes free.

I still got openings I M/P daily and have 2 GB so far (Zeus and Light house) will be building the Deal Castle soon (got all the stuff need room lol)

DeletedUser

Just realized that although I can not send out any more invites, I can accept incoming friends request. Up to 83 now. So if anyone else wants to add me to their list, send me an invite. I now have all of the good GBs except for Deal and Monte. Monte will go up after I get the resources together. Thanks.

DeletedUser

I can't invite anyone else since I have over 80 friends. But, if you send me an invite to your friends list in game, I can accept that way. Keyser in Brisgard.

DeletedUser4190

Friend List

I'm leader of Domination Guild and would be happy to accept friend requests.

DeletedUser4221

Please add me. If you are out of invite message me and I will invite you. Djallsy