• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking to increase friends list!

DeletedUser

Looking for friends here too! Will polish/motivate daily, unless unforeseen circumstances >end of the world

DeletedUser5875

i am also intersted in increasing my list. i only have 1 person on it, and didnt know you could visit friends not in neighborhood. i ll accept everyone. still have no gbs completed so still working on bronze age first. but i polish/mptivate daily regardless of whether there is bp to gain or not.

DeletedUser

I accept all friend request, but right now I'm all out of invites.

DeletedUser5759

Accepting all friend requests. I have GB, currently in HMA, P\M daily M-F and when I can Sat and Sun, and will trade.

DeletedUser

i too need friends. the only bad things about these games i see the 0 friends and makes me sad.

xenob5
brisgard

DeletedUser

Please add me for regular polish/motivation, hopefully it'll help a few of you get BPs along the way as well.

DeletedUser6170

looking for friends!!!!! polish/motivate daily. send request.

DeletedUser9125

I need friends.

I need to build a friends list to increase motivates, etc. I will visit your city daily to return the favor. I also have a GB Zeus statue currently at level 2 that you can contribute to for possible rewards if you like. Same name in game. Hope to see you soon!

I need friends too. I active daily and will polish and motivate regularly. please send me an invite.

DeletedUser9237

I too am seeking new ingame friends to help with M/P and with great buildings. I help others with GB's and M/P daily. Add me to your friends list.

DeletedUser

Looking for more friends, I m/p daily. Game name is: Rise and Revolt

DeletedUser10518

I'm looking for a friends list upgrade. Play daily polish/support daily, looking for friends that do the same

DeletedUser

Здравствуйте пользователи forum.us.forgeofempires.com.

Здравствуйте пользователи forum.us.forgeofempires.com. http://google.com

- - - Updated - - -

Здравствуйте пользователи forum.us.forgeofempires.com. http://google.com