• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Loop quest questions!

• Thread starter DeletedUser36315
  • Start date

DeletedUser36315

What is the best age for loop quests, and is it worth it? I am in CA, and have 52 Clock Makers up in my city, is that considered too many? What are the best methods that I should be using?

DeletedUser32824

If you are in CA with clockmakers you should be set. Eventually you're going to replace them with special buildings that straight up make FPs (and probably help with coin collection quests). I'm in HMA and it's great, but you're too far for that!

Barrel Aged

HMA is the best.

Colonial second best.

This is incorrect. If you count ONLY 2x24-hr quests, you can do more in CA, but if you have the 2nd quest slot, LMA is much better than CA. UBQs are much cheaper in LMA compared to CA, as are the collect coins/supplies. So while you're doing 2x24-hr quests (or, more likely, spend FP or UBQs), you're racking up collect coins/supplies quests in the 2nd quest slot much faster.

Also, as you accumulate SoKs and SSWs, they're more efficient than supplies buildings. With a modest SMB, every 2 SSWs is worth a collect coins quest. In LMA, if I replace 2 breweries with 3 SSWs, I still get the same 1.5 quests per day when I collect (1 2x24-hr plus 1/2 a collect supplies quest vs 1.5 collect coins quests), I ALSO get an additional 3FP/day. Level your SMB a little more, and two SoKs are worth a collect coins. Once you get to CA, this doesn't really happen.

RazorbackPirate

This is incorrect. If you count ONLY 2x24-hr quests, you can do more in CA, but if you have the 2nd quest slot, LMA is much better than CA. UBQs are much cheaper in LMA compared to CA, as are the collect coins/supplies. So while you're doing 2x24-hr quests (or, more likely, spend FP or UBQs), you're racking up collect coins/supplies quests in the 2nd quest slot much faster.

Also, as you accumulate SoKs and SSWs, they're more efficient than supplies buildings. With a modest SMB, every 2 SSWs is worth a collect coins quest. In LMA, if I replace 2 breweries with 3 SSWs, I still get the same 1.5 quests per day when I collect (1 2x24-hr plus 1/2 a collect supplies quest vs 1.5 collect coins quests), I ALSO get an additional 3FP/day. Level your SMB a little more, and two SoKs are worth a collect coins. Once you get to CA, this doesn't really happen.
I agree with your assessment of LMA.

I have a city in both HMA and LMA and they are as identical as they can get, yet even before opening the second quest giver slot, I did about 10-15 more RQs per day in LMA. In HMA, I do more Produce 2 - 24 than in LMA, but I can spam a bunch of UBQs. Now that I have the second quest giver, it's not even close. 100 RQs in HMA compared to 140 in LMA. 4 Breweries also complete 1 Gather supplies.