• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Lore

mineseA

I'm back after a three-month hiatus. But the first thing I need is more lore. I don't care what it takes, but I need someone to make a storyline for the game of FoE. Or, the replies in this thread could potentially work together to create a story. Whatever it is, I NEED LORE.

Thank you beforehand for dealing with my endless need for story elements.

mineseA

Yeah, but the amount of effort that the developers put into actually developing a story is very minimal, so that's why I'm asking for it.

Mailia

Ooo, just so happens i'm an author! Gimme a few hrs... i'm gonna make up some long really crazy bs about the game

Mailia

Umm... does anyone know the names of the 2 characters in every event loading screen? (The guy with short brown hair and a beard, the woman with the red beehive hair?)

The North Wind

Have you gotten to the betrayal! questline yet? Its not the grand story we all want, but from what ive seen it's the closest inno has gotten to having a story element in FoE