• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Losing Battles

• Thread starter DeletedUser31540
  • Start date

DeletedUser31540

How do you guys feel about losing battles ? Do ya’ll care about it or not ?

I wouldnt d give a **** if it wasnt for the achievements that keep track of your wins and losses

Currently i have 28,668 / 50,000 won battles and 444 / 550 lost battles

Im hoping i’ll be able to get to 50,000 Ws before 550 Ls but its gonna be close

How is everyone else doing in this regard ? Do you guys care ? I wish i didnt but sadly i do lol

DeletedUser15539

So you're fighting GvG, and not knowing what enemy slate you will be fighting, you choose 8 heavies. You click on fight. And the enemy has 8 artillery and the terrain is all swamp. I don't care what my statistics look like. I'm hitting surrender and getting out of there.

Super Catanian

So you're fighting GvG, and not knowing what enemy slate you will be fighting, you choose 8 heavies. You click on fight. And the enemy has 8 artillery and the terrain is all swamp. I don't care what my statistics look like. I'm hitting surrender and getting out of there.
Yes, me too! You'll eventually defeat the armies one by one, even if it is tedious.

Super Catanian

Your best hope of getting that many wins is by fighting a lot in the Guild Expedition. A slow and tedious process, yes, but it will get you there eventually and without a doubt.

Graviton

I don't care about losing battles either. I'm trying to get over being plundered 'cause that shouldn't matter either but it still does, even though it doesn't happen much.

DeletedUser36624

I use GE as a testing ground for new strategies, and for trying out units when I age up. So I bail out of those when things don't quite go as I expected or to test the AI with slightly different conditions. It's not a stat that I particularly care about, although I haven't hit the 550 yet.