• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Lost everything. no help in customer support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey, I'm having a HUGE problem. I have struggled for TWELVE hours today to get into my account. I don't know why but I am no longer in the system. Everything is gone. I did NOTHING wrong to get booted, and I did everything imaginable to my computer today thinking that was the problem. When I started the game in April, I logged in for the first time using my facebook account. I never got an email or anything with a password so I couldn't log in that way. I just bookmarked the FoE page and that was how I got on everyday. I so totally do not know what happened. I have written reports and tried several ways to get in touch with someone at [different gaming site, reference removed]. I have even posted stuff on their facebook page and no one is answering me. I had to start this new account and go through the entire stupid tutorial to even be able to write you this message. I don't know if hackers deleted me or what but I am at my wits end here. If my stuff is all gone and all my work was for nothing, I won't be playing any more. I am NOT starting all over again. Also, I have tried to log on to the forums with this new account to talk to SOMEONE ANYONE who might be able to help, but of course, for some reason, it says my new user name and passord are freaking invalid?!?! If you know of anyone in particular I can email or have any other suggestions as to what to do, I'd appriciate it!

Also, If anyone is here from The Odyssey guild, please get in touch with WhiteBuffalo for me?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2145

Please continue your support ticket. If you're missing support from a site that lead you to FoE, I am sorry but we cannot help with that since they're a third party. Any help we can provide will be given in support.

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.