• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Lost Forge Points

DeletedUser29318

I've got hundreds of FP's donated to players GB's that have long ago left the game and it seems like a waste to not be able to use them or get any reward because it would take more than it's worth. FOE should delete all accounts that are inactive for more than a year and return all FP's that are attached to that players GB's. Wishful thinking

DeletedUser33003

That does suck. I guess they want you to choose your friends wisely.

Freshmeboy

Yeah...I have four pages of dead Gbs in my logbook. Hey, GB donation by swap or by snipe is a risk...people leave for various reasons and nothing can be done ...I had a player 'wake up' from his game coma and level his GB after almost 7-8 months. It happens. Those with anal retentive issues will just have to suffer a bit or level the damn things themselves...remember, there is always a new one right around the corner...

DeletedUser33003

If it were me, and I know this is chasing bad FP after good, I'd just kick in the remainder over time on my own. That way it's off your book and you can move on, at least with something in hand.