• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogwithem

Hello. I just started playing on my computer about a week and a half ago. I woke up the other day and typed in Forge Of Empires on my computer and NOTHING. All my buildings and paved roads were gone. I am sent back to the very beginning of the game every time I try to play it. So far I haven't had any luck with a fix from customer support. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. Thanks Ron

UBERhelp1

This has never happened to me before. Are you sure you're signing into the same account and the same world each time?

Dogwithem

This has never happened to me before. Are you sure you're signing into the same account and the same world each time?
According to support my sign in name and password are correct. When I sign in it will show the play screen and when I click on play it shows a screen with all the worlds I've been to and suggests a new world. No matter which world I click on I get taken back to the very beginning when I first started playing. I even bought a diamond starter pack for $9.99 :)

Dogwithem

I've checked the worlds that I've been in and I can try using a British or American flag symbol in the top right corner and I still end up back at start with NOTHING.

Sharmon the Impaler

I've checked the worlds that I've been in and I can try using a British or American flag symbol in the top right corner and I still end up back at start with NOTHING.

You may have logged into one of the other servers to make your account originally , what world are you in ? I checked International , US , Brazil , Argentina and Mexico and the name you use here isn't on them

Dogwithem

You may have logged into one of the other servers to make your account originally , what world are you in ? I checked International , US , Brazil , Argentina and Mexico and the name you use here isn't on them
I used to just click on my computer history-select the last time I played and everything just came back to life without any sign in screen.

Kranyar the Mysterious

What age were you in? If you were in Bronze or Iron, your world may have been auto-deleted when you didn't login in a certain period of time. Early ages can be deleted quite quickly if you haven't logged in recently.

Your diamonds should still be attached to your account even if your world was deleted, so starting a new world should still show however many diamonds you had.

Dogwithem

What age were you in? If you were in Bronze or Iron, your world may have been auto-deleted when you didn't login in a certain period of time. Early ages can be deleted quite quickly if you haven't logged in recently.

Your diamonds should still be attached to your account even if your world was deleted, so starting a new world should still show however many diamonds you had.
I was in Bronze I believe. I was playing daily until I went to play the next morning and everything was gone. Including diamonds.

Agent327

Support is dealing with this. I am sure they will come up with a solution. On this forum there are only players that can not help you. Discussion will lead to nothing, so I am locking this topic. Anything else, take it up with Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.