[Not A Bug] Lost Worlds!

Degar

Three of my daughter's worlds have disappeared as if she never played them. Do you lose your world if you do not play them for an extended period of time? She lost: Dunarsund, Mount Killmore, and Birka. Also, her Research page layout has changed and now 3 of her worlds are missing.

Last edited:

Kranyar the Mysterious

Three of my daughter's worlds have disappeared as if she never played them. Do you lose your world if you do not play them for an extended period of time? She lost: Dunarsund, Mount Killmore, and Birka. Also, her Research page layout has changed and now 3 of her worlds are missing.

Her player info:
This isn't support, it is a forum for players. I highly recommend you remove the email address.

As to losing cities, yes, if you don't play for an extended time they will be deleted. The amount of time it takes varies depending upon whether or not the account ever purchased diamonds, and what age the city was in.

I recommend they contact support since this isn't a bug, and while I personally doubt InnoGames will restore the cities, it is worth a shot.