• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Lucifer1904 has left the building...

Lucifer1904

Dear Kings and Queens,

As many of you may already know I was previously a Forum Moderator for forge of empires U.S. Until the revokment of my position and rights. (No need for details). On this 25th day of January year 2018. Lucifer1904 has officially left the forum. I will say nothing against Innogames, their staff, volunteers or affiliates. I will however say that this message is written by Lucifer1904 Ex-Forum Moderator Forge of Empires U.S., Due to my revoked moderator status I have decided that there is no longer a reason for me to remain in the forum. I have more things I could be doing like working as a Crisis Counselor with the Crisis Text Line. (Due to Innogames Terms of Service ("Terms") I am unable to provide further information on this organization) I will be remaining in-game as a normal player. I reside in Mount K. running the guild Forgotten Soldiers. If you wish to contact me further you may do so on the grounds that it does not concern reports, my ex-moderator experience, any information I may have obtained on any players, any information that is deemed privileged, I may be contacted via Direct Message on the forum or in-game. If you wish to leave any comments in regards to me or my time on the forum you are welcome to do so. However these comments should not contain questions or content that violates Innogames Terms of Service ("Terms").

Respectfully,

Lucifer1904
Ex-Forum Moderator
Forge of Empires, U.S

Last edited: