1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Lucifer1904 Has Re-Entered The Building

Discussion in 'Tavern' started by Lucifer1904, Mar 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucifer1904

Lucifer1904 Well-Known Member

Hello Everyone,

Some of you may know me, some may not. I have been gone from the forums for about a year or more now. I have decided to return to the forums.

Feel free to reply with anything you think I should know that I may have missed. (Welcome backs are appreciated...especially from those who were here with me before).

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2019
  2. MandyTheAlabastard

MandyTheAlabastard Well-Known Member

Hello Lucifer!

I've started Forge a month and a half ago, so I haven't gotten to know you, but it's a pleasure to meet you.

3. Lucifer1904

Welcome to the wonderful worlds of Forge Of Empires

Super Catanian likes this.
  4. Super Catanian

Super Catanian Well-Known Member

I never knew you from before, but it’s always a pleasure to meet you, tío.
    As you may know, the DNSL is a bit different now, so make sure to catch up on them. Thanks!

5. DreadfulCadillac

DreadfulCadillac Well-Known Member

nvr met u before, nice to meet u .:) dnsl different, started gameplay botu a year ago and its been great

6. Lucifer1904

7. Lancer

Lancer Forum Moderator

Thread is now closed due to request from OP.

DreadfulCadillac likes this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.