• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Lythians joins the Elite

DeletedUser5763

Enroshia relaxed his shoulders as he read a the parchment and gave a smirk. "Spartans... Triple X... War Council...Bravhearts..."

The hooded warrior pulled it back to reveal his white hair and crimson eyes. He shooed the messenger away and looked up to the night sky. He and his closest generals stood out in the open field. The Warrior turned then and looked to those behind him.

'Arith, Inirtias, Ashlon, Gromsor... My friends. My Allies. Let us show them what we are made of. Let us lend our strength to the men of the Elite. Let us show them that Lythian's are are strong, swift and Mighty. Let us bring the rain upon them and make them understand that no man shall ever mess with the Elite."

Iniritias, ravened haired and clad in white gave a nod, " Your Range shall be skilled as soon as one can make it happen."

Gromsor, his big burly figure only carried a heavy ave and wore nothing but a set of tight shorts, "Gromsor Smash!"

Ashlon looked at his unorthodox comrades, and let off a smirk, "As always Enroshia, I shall make our defences solid."
Arith, in his golden armor and dragon helm could only his head as he was looked upon, "Whatcha want? A christmas carol?"
"Are you ok with riding beside and for me against our enemies during this journey?" Enroshia was calm and cool as he spoke. He had known this man for many years.

Arith snickered a bit, "Does a Cat die from Curiosity? Does a Fool become Blind? I will ride for you until the day I die! I will ride FOR GREMLIN!!!!"

Enroshia could onl;y chuckle. He turned around and raised his own blade to the darkened skies. "Then let us go! Let us show them the Might of the Elite! Let us make them that it is they should fear us, as we FEAR NO MAN!"

The four generals behind him cheered and raised their weapons... It was time for the Elite to Reign....

DeletedUser5763

Enroshia sat in the moist greengrass, as he looked across the plains. It was a peaceful view, especially at a time like this. It was a cool summer night and the sky was clear. The renegade came here to clear his head when he needed to.

He let out a sigh as he looked up to the sky and observed the many stars that dotted the deep blue ocean, only brought out more be the half-orbed moon, "What it is friend?"

"Xaeryne, of the Spartans, has attacked again." It was Inirtias that had deleivered the news.

Enroshia looked down at the news, deep into his lap, staring at the dark green and orange cloth he wore, as if transfixed in it. "I see. What happened?"

"Arith, Gromsor, Ashlon and myself led the troops as planned, but they are more advanced then us. We saved the other buildings, but they managed to raid our Iron Foundry." Inirtias was usually straight to the point. He didn't tell them the losses physical or morale-wise that they had lost. It wasn't his job. He already could guess how his leader was taking the news.

Enroshia, like his comrade had thought, was fighting himself inside. He had been exhiled from the Elite. Had tested the waters allied with another and now found himself in allegience under those called the Jolly Roger. What a name for him to be in, he had thought; Along with the rest of his followers. They weren't warriors or his true style though. Arith never could get anyone of them to laugh. They weren't really fighters, more guildsmen and workers then anything. They wouldn't be able to help him much, he was sure.

"What would you have me do? We can't maintain defend our own city under these circumstances", Enro asked his companion.

"We have followed you to the depths of hell and back, and you ask this? If the others were here-" Inirtias had to stop for a moment. "We follow you we trust you. We do what you ask. But I know what Arith will say..."

Enroshia cocked his head and looked back a bit, couriosity had got him on that one, "Whats that?"

Inirtias didn't smirk though Enroshia imagined he did, "This is LYTHIA! Noxus! And THose over there!"

Enro had to chuckle at his friends impersonation, "And how do you know that?"

"Because Arith got close enough to Xaeryne, herself and said it." Inirtias had to smirk remembering the sight. He straightened his face as face as he smirked though, "You usually jump up as soon as attack or raid is mentioned and are already running to battle... why not now?"

Before Enro could speak, the solid steps of Ashlon got their attention. He approached fast, "Raspear received a message and the messenger returned asking our tactics on it."

Enroshia stood for a moment, "Tell him our battle strategies we have openly listed and tell him that even if we have to, we will fight a war alone..."