• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Mahatma Gandhi Questline Feedback

DeletedUser26965

Link to announcement: Mahatma Gandhi Questline

Link to Wiki fansite: Historical Questline: Mahatma Gandhi

latest

Jacqulyn2

We already have a portrait of Gandhi! I know because I have won about a dozen per city. Can't you guys and gals think up something more original. As a matter of fact, the Marilyn portrait, while different, was another of the same Marilyn! Oh, by the way, I have been a member for 4 years! Not a new member.

Freshmeboy

The newer players will use it because they have more space for these event buildings and they tend to need more supplies during the earlier eras...Oh well, I was looking forward to another event to make up for the lackluster fall event...guess I'll have to wait another two weeks....

DeletedUser25795

Coin boost and I would have gone for it but supplies no thanks.

At high ages I just need coins to buy Forge Points. The rest of my city looks after itself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26154

I thought we did this historical quest before I got here.
I see we already have a portrait for Ghandi.
If I would have known we didn't do this guy.
I would have picked him for a historical quest.

TechSupportCat.jpg

He inspired people to gather their own salt, and started a humane revolution.

DeletedUser26965

How about an artist? Pablo Picasso, Edgar Degas, Rembrandt, Dali, Monet, Modigliani,Darth Vader? I know Darth Vader isn't an artist, but who cares he's cool....View attachment 7608 View attachment 7609 View attachment 7611 View attachment 7612 View attachment 7613 View attachment 7614 View attachment 7615
just a couple side notes but when I saw this post I thought of Lord Muggle and when I saw your avatar I thought of Xoorch then saw you ARE Xoorch:D, crazy I recognize your artistic style already and you should work for Inno btw, they do have great artists but lacking in the Avatar department I think when comparing to what you do to them.

DeletedUser

just a couple side notes but when I saw this post I thought of Lord Muggle and when I saw your avatar I thought of Xoorch then saw you ARE Xoorch:D, crazy I recognize your artistic style already and you should work for Inno btw, they do have great artists but lacking in the Avatar department I think when comparing to what you do to them.
Thank you Sloppyjoeslayer !!! I like to try on my avatars. LOL :)

DeletedUser27889

We had a Marie Curie a while back, others are good suggestions.
For a historical event? I don't think so. The only females have been royalty or dancers/movie stars.

I'm going to skip this event. Or rather play until it becomes a burden to get my Chat boosted rewards. It requires tech research/map advancement or 1200 goods. The prize imho doesn't really warrant either of those, it's far too large for what it is. It may be a decent reward for a new player though.

DeletedUser25166

I think the prize looks beautiful. Amazing job from the art designer(s) once again.
They are great aren't they? And the designers to stop lag and bugs are awesome too. What a great job they are doing

DeletedUser29623

Agree on the design! I’m new enough that I’d prefer this to a bunch of basic happiness buildings for its looks, given that I’m not really using GBs for that (yet).