• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Mahatma Gandhi Questline Feedback

DeletedUser26154

What a waste of time this quest is!

I see we're still sticking with the same ORs for fulfilling major tasks, i.e. scouting , province acquisition , etc. There are innumerable possibilities of the OR .....sleep on it and you'll find other uses for the OR, maybe include the treasure hunt feature ....oops that is not on mobile.....or the chat window feature .....oops that is not on mobile either .... forget those two 'options'..... how's about visiting the forum and posting one thousand memes and messages ?

2 will do.

c07042960918fd2206c9af1ecb012616.png c7cb44b6ff35050d71bb4909272d77fd.png

Took me 33 minutes.

DeletedUser27889

Did anyone elses quests start over? I logged on this AM and did the first quest, spend FP and collect coin and collected the reward. I spent the FP needed for the 2nd quest but hadn't gotten around to putting down the cultural building to fulfill the second part of the quest. After spending a few more FP Gandhi lit up green and showed me winning the first quest again...

I don't care as I'm only doing the quests for the Chat boosted rewards up until I need to donate large quantities of goods but still it was very strange.

DeletedUser31592

Did anyone elses quests start over? I logged on this AM and did the first quest, spend FP and collect coin and collected the reward. I spent the FP needed for the 2nd quest but hadn't gotten around to putting down the cultural building to fulfill the second part of the quest. After spending a few more FP Gandhi lit up green and showed me winning the first quest again...

I don't care as I'm only doing the quests for the Chat boosted rewards up until I need to donate large quantities of goods but still it was very strange.

I think this did happen to me in one of my secondary worlds. I swore I completed quest 1 this morning, but was waiting for 2.

DeletedUser31592

Well, it was the easiest 33 minutes of my FoE life.
It took me all of 2 minutes and then I got to quest 6- the 4 and 8 hour productions. I'm not canceling my 24-hour FP productions and I sure as heck am not spending diamonds on this event. So I will sit here until I can cycle buildings through.

DeletedUser26154

ardak you've killed the research tree and Map

I finished all of the Continent map, so scouting, infiltrating, and conquering do auto-complete like you said.
I do not have the Ocean Future tech tree done, and I'm in no rush to finish it, until the next Tech Expansion is live.

5ee2973b16e94b7d4b88dd16bc5eef99.png

436737b69eba4d65fc4730a14097928d.png

Would you like to visit my Personal Paradise sometime?

DeletedUser29623

I’m into it. I want to put the peace pavilion right next to the Dark Tower, so the Dark Lord has to look at it every time he goes to the window.

DeletedUser31592

Those of you sitting out- I'd recommend doing as many quests as you can before it compromises your game. I've gotten a couple of diamond rewards.

DeletedUser28077

Second quest and I am tapping out. I don't have enough space for a culture building and am unwilling to bulldoze anything I have to do so. I could probably figure out a way to make it work but it takes too much grey matter. I have to conserve that.

DeletedUser28077

There it is. If you want your big dogs to continue to play in your park, let them have more land or they will stay on the porch.

DeletedUser26154

If you want your big dogs to continue to play in your park, let them have more land or they will stay on the porch.

He has a very good point, from the top.

326ed09d72670ad289bb29ef3df91192.png

eb87bdb10b2cacac25aface7f44e03e2.png

I don't have enough space for a culture building and am unwilling to bulldoze anything I have to do so.

The Event Prize would be a down grade for a World Boss Player City such as his.

04628971962b4cc8c4e73d51247127ce.png

Let there be a way for the Top Tier Players to earn or buy more expansions.

DeletedUser26120

Ok, we get it, you're trying to get us to purchase diamond expansions.

But we aren't going to do it.
I thought the same thing when I started but then I realized I would be playing this game for years.

One $80 investment to get 22 expansions that will last me forever made me very happy and it's the best thing I've done for my city.

Without the expansions, I would have to remove:
2 current era supply buildings
6 sok, 1 skywatch, 2 ritual flames
royal albert hall, alcatraz
a fountain of youth, a rosarium, a luau, a tribal square
and four victory towers, along with a terrace farm

So if it's possible for you to save up and spend $80 while there's a 40% bonus diamonds offer then I'd say you should do it asap. It will make you very happy as far as the game goes. :)

As for inno adding more expansions - they are!! Several have been released in the past year with arctic/oceanic future updates, and that included victory expansions so they're not restricted to those two ages either.

DeletedUser26154

The store up feature solves the bulldozing dilemma

He could have deleted and rebuilt a couple non-premium military buildings.
But there is no point for him to do that.
He doesn't need or use Supply Production buildings.
He gets all he needs from G.B.s, Sets, G.E. and Recurring Quests.

781604200.jpg

The Event Prize is geared more for lower-era players.

DeletedUser28903

I understand that part, but still it's not an easy thing to do "get a traz" :p
Yeah, but Traz is WORTH the trouble. I finally got mine after months of work and it is awesome.
The prize is not. It is a beautiful building and I want to put it next to my Summer Indian Sets, but it won't do them any good and all it gives is happiness--I have a couple thousand extra; and supply boost when I have millions of supplies and only one supply building to boost.

Quests are fun, so I will probably win it anyway. Then it will stay all beautiful in my inventory forever.

DeletedUser28903

I won a couple stupid bp in GE. And then I won another two from the same place. Different GB. I don't know whether I really got all 4 in my inventory because none of 'em were needed.

ITown

I also stopped at quest #2. Don't feel like deleting anything to make space. And the reward doesn't justify any effort being spent on the event.

Culchie

I have an inventory filling up with buildings I will never build and I can't even give them away, likewise stuff won in GE that I have little value for, come on Inno think outside the box

DeletedUser28670

This quest line has given me 2 diamond rewards... awesome!