• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Mahatma Gandhi Questline Feedback

victorvip

Wish there were alternatives to building cultural buildings. Building a cultural building is expensive in terms of resources which I need for progressing my timeline. So I am stuck on the second task and will not be finishing the quest. Got no where to put the building any way.

DeletedUser31592

Wish there were alternatives to building cultural buildings. Building a cultural building is expensive in terms of resources which I need for progressing my timeline. So I am stuck on the second task and will not be finishing the quest. Got no where to put the building any way.

Do you already have a cultural building? I'd delete it and rebuild it. It will cost coins and supplies, but the reward at the end will allow you to eliminate a couple of cultural buildings if you are in the earlier ages. It gives off far more happiness than the cultural buildings available. Plus it has a supply boost.
Just a thought :)

DeletedUser27849

I also wonder why players always complain about all the event prize buildings.

1. No one says you have to build them all. Choose the ones that best fit your playing style.
2. If you have a Chateau and not finishing all the quest your just hurting yourself in not take advantage of the free stuff.
3. Expansions never need to be a reward, this is a strategy game, build your city to the way you want to play. That is why they give you the ability to have a city in every world so you can play different strategies.
4. Save the buildings for future if you have, I am sure something better will come out that is event better.
5. If you are worried about the supplies and coin cost to build a building for the quest, then you need to rethink how you are playing. Maybe you are rushing up the era's to fast. If you have not looked at what the coming up quest for the Halloween event then you are going to be in trouble.
6. Inno is not forcing anyone to purchase diamonds, IMHO for those that keep saying this have no idea how to play the game and should go read the tutorials and study up on what strategy means.

DeletedUser28077

I'm surprised a player your Era has a deal. What level? :p

Level 8. Even high level players can get beat in combat giving the attacker the ability to plunder. Combat is bonuses, troop selection, tactics and terrain. Oh yeah, and what Innogames refers to as AI is a special kind of stupid. You defend your town with troops that have stealth in open spaces and the computer puts them in the woods when someone attacks negating their stealth. Someone can attack me with 1 troop and 7 rogues and kick my tail because my troops attack rogues first.

I am retired military and fight manually most of the time because I know tactics better than their AI. Unfortunately I can do nothing about them attacking my city.

DeletedUser28903

Well, I finished the quest and that beautiful building is irresistible. Instead of decorating my inventory, it is beautifying my city. Completely useless junk, but I like it, anyway.

TroyEdward

Crappy prize, not planning on participating in or completing any of this event.

News Flash- Higher level players (esp. at Oceanic) have little use for additional Happy, and absolutely NO USE for Supply boosts, and certainly no room in our cities to add this or that from the event quest line for a virtually useless event prize.

ib4est596

Can't complete the event - i just changed Era's
don't have 900 units of this era
and I don't have the troops / buildings so can't complete optional
might want to do a logic check to see if those challanges can be completed.
If not, give an alt challange.
i am not super pleased with the event building, something that gives Fp is way more valuable, or something much smaller 2x2 or 3x2. Room is tight in every era --
I agree with the ghandi avatar, need something a bit more fresh.
~IB

DeletedUser31728

There are very few players that will actually have any use for a building that boosts supplies and as such it is not worth deleting buildings and spending more supplies rebuilding them than you would get if you were to waste the space building the prize

DeletedUser31499

There are very few players that will actually have any use for a building that boosts supplies and as such it is not worth deleting buildings and spending more supplies rebuilding them than you would get if you were to waste the space building the prize

Just finished the quest. I’m in EMA and been playing for just over two weeks. I replaced two public baths with it as it gives just as much happiness. I used the 16 saved squares to plant a newly acquired Tower of Babel.

I agree that for a player who has multiple great buildings the winnings in a lot of these contests are not worth the time. For someone new to the game they are a fun challenge and the winnings are useful.

Freshmeboy

I would argue that they are more NEW players than older ones as attrition sets in on players after awhile and they leave and old timers become fewer and fewer...many people start the game then start a new one on another world for various reasons..INNO realizes this and caters these events to them. Is that what long term players want...? No ...Is it fair to the majority of gamers...? Yes, because we all have the same chance at the prize and ultimately it's a decision to place any prize in your city based on its core set up and your game style..

DeletedUser12620

Almost finished in IA (10/14, don't blame me, I do questlines slowly :p), got 2 diamonds prizes so far. I'm happy :)

Lemme guess 1st diamond reward is on the 2nd quest. What was the 2nd diamond rewards quest?

DeletedUser29623

Can't complete the event - i just changed Era's
don't have 900 units of this era
and I don't have the troops / buildings so can't complete optional
might want to do a logic check to see if those challanges can be completed.
If not, give an alt challange.
i am not super pleased with the event building, something that gives Fp is way more valuable, or something much smaller 2x2 or 3x2. Room is tight in every era --
I agree with the ghandi avatar, need something a bit more fresh.
~IB

This reminds me of the old joke about the guy who complained that a restaurant’s food was terrible, “and such small portions ,too!” Since you don’t want the prize anyway, why bang your head against the quests you can’t accomplish?

It seems like there’s some sort of quest event all the time, with at most a couple of weeks between them. Maybe it makes sense that some of them will be easier for and more appealing to different types of players? I’m fairly new so this was easy to complete and I can really use the prize.

DeletedUser26154

I’m fairly new so this was easy to complete

I looked over the Wiki, saw the quests, planned ahead and set my production schedules to go with the requirements.

1012jt.png

I woke up the next day, then finished it all in under an hour.

DeletedUser29623

I put this in my HMA city, someone polished it and I realized I could delete two of my 3x3 cultural buildings if it stayed polished, which shouldn’t be hard because the only other two cultural buildings are Faces of the Ancient. This is a great building for newer players!