• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Make the Game more Functional !

• Thread starter DeletedUser29596
  • Start date

DeletedUser29596

- Visible the Healing Time for all Units in the Units Pool.
- Messaging with the Proper (Qualified/Disqualified) Battle Info about the Tower Score & Reward in all areas (Continent Map/Guild Expedition).
- Messaging the Gained Units from the Alcatraz.
- Make a Rotate View so that we can build our Item in the proper place.

- Add some Diamond Production Building.
- Add a Slide Bar Button when we are donating FP (from our stock) to the GBs.
- Add the Tower & Guild Expedition Score & Resources (visible in all areas) in our Top menu.
- Add a Profile Info (Clickable through the Profile Image) where we'd know about the Players Guild/Age/GBs/Battles/Global Ranks...

DeletedUser26120

This proposal needs to be in proper format, and additionally each individual proposal needs to be its own thread.

I'll move this to forge hall in the meantime.

DeletedUser26532

- Messaging with the Proper (Qualified/Disqualified) Battle Info about the Tower Score & Reward in all areas (Continent Map/Guild Expedition). -- I don't know what you mean
- Messaging the Gained Units from the Alcatraz. -- Frequently proposed. Developers have said this will not be possible to do in an effective manner.
- Make a Rotate View so that we can build our Item in the proper place. -- Has been proposed and I believe rejected

- Add some Diamond Production Building. -- On the DO NOT SUGGEST list
- Add a Slide Bar Button when we are donating FP (from our stock) to the GBs. -- Has been proposed and was being worked on in Beta (unsure of progress)
- Add the Tower & Guild Expedition Score & Resources (visible in all areas) in our Top menu. -- When you are competing in 10 or more towers there is not enough space for this.
- Add a Profile Info (Clickable through the Profile Image) where we'd know about the Players Guild/Age/GBs/Battles/Global Ranks...

Only the first and last suggestions are ones that are useful and new.

DeletedUser28077

What I would really like, in the absence of getting more friend slots, is a way to tell which of my friends have been active. It would be much more convenient than using the events or the FOE database. I know I would need to put in a request in the proper format. They don't listen anyway.

DeletedUser29596

This proposal needs to be in proper format, and additionally each individual proposal needs to be its own thread.

I'll move this to forge hall in the meantime.

It seems to me Proposal Formats are so complicated.
Also the Proposal Guidelines said that..
4. Proposals that receive the required 60% majority will be marked as [Submitted] and passed on to the developers. Do note that just because an idea has been passed on does not mean it will definitely be added to the game. The final say is with the developers.

Then sadly there's no meaning of all these.

What should I do now? To Make each Proposal in a separated Thread?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29596

Only the first and last suggestions are ones that are useful and new.

- Messaging with the Proper (Qualified/Disqualified) Battle Info about the Tower Score & Reward in all areas (Continent Map/Guild Expedition).
I noticed some battles are won but coz of different Age Units I wasn't scored the Tower. But the messages still confusing.

- Add the Tower & Guild Expedition Score & Resources (visible in all areas) in our Top menu.
These solution is simple... just one click where appears a new window (Battle Score).

And I believe if the update will b helpful for the game then there's no reason to Chk DO NOT SUGGEST list.

DeletedUser24787

i like this idea
meh
- Messaging the Gained Units from the Alcatraz.
i like this suggestion
rotate is on Do Not Suggest list so
- Add some Diamond Production Building.
good luck on this one you can always place wishing wells and fountains of youth to gain a random chance for diamonds or use the seed vault GB in hopes for it to activate the diamonds upon the random aid (chance is low but it does exsist)
Add a Slide Bar Button when we are donating FP (from our stock) to the GBs.
this would be amazing
dont like this i feel it would just be more clutter
Add a Profile Info (Clickable through the Profile Image) where we'd know about the Players Guild/Age/GBs/Battles/Global Ranks...
this shortcut might be useful to some ppl but i dont see myself using such a function

you do have some good ideas but as stated all above they do request you place all suggestion in a proper proposal format so they are clearly outlined and you can touch base in more detail regarding each of your ideas

DeletedUser29596

i like this idea

meh

i like this suggestion

rotate is on Do Not Suggest list so

good luck on this one you can always place wishing wells and fountains of youth to gain a random chance for diamonds or use the seed vault GB in hopes for it to activate the diamonds upon the random aid (chance is low but it does exsist)

this would be amazing

dont like this i feel it would just be more clutter

this shortcut might be useful to some ppl but i dont see myself using such a function

you do have some good ideas but as stated all above they do request you place all suggestion in a proper proposal format so they are clearly outlined and you can touch base in more detail regarding each of your ideas
Thnks for ur complements. I just give some Ideas which I thought helpful for all. If I make all clearly/rightly then what w'd b the work of Developers?

DeletedUser26120

Personally I would get comments from others and see which ideas are viable proposals to put forth.

You may even get advice on changing them. Feel free to make a new thread for any proposal you want to suggest, the format is in the sticky on proposal forum.

DeletedUser26532

I noticed some battles are won but coz of different Age Units I wasn't scored the Tower. But the messages still confusing. - you are scored on the tower of the age of the units used in the battle, not the age you are in. If you are a AF player who fights with IA units, battles won with the IA units will be scored on the IA tower.

These solution is simple... just one click where appears a new window (Battle Score). - I don't see a use for it myself as you can check the tower on your post-battle screen, and GE whenever you go to GE, but...ok sure, whatever.

And I believe if the update will b helpful for the game then there's no reason to Chk DO NOT SUGGEST list. - well you're wasting your time suggesting it as it will be locked if put out as a proposal and not be implemented, but hey go for it.

See Above.

DeletedUser

I noticed some battles are won but coz of different Age Units I wasn't scored the Tower. But the messages still confusing.
Whenever you fight and win a battle, whether it is Continent Map, PvP, GE or GvG, your points for that battle are added to your total in the tower of the highest age unit that you used in that battle, even if it was the only one from that age. For example, if you used 1 Industrial Age unit and 7 Colonial Age units, the battle points would be scored as Industrial Age and added to the Industrial Age tower points for that week. Assuming, of course, that you have captured the province on the Continent Map with that tower in it.

wolfhoundtoo

It seems to me Proposal Formats are so complicated.
Also the Proposal Guidelines said that..
4. Proposals that receive the required 60% majority will be marked as [Submitted] and passed on to the developers. Do note that just because an idea has been passed on does not mean it will definitely be added to the game. The final say is with the developers.

Then sadly there's no meaning of all these.

what did you think was going to happen? you propose something the majority of the people who post on the forums (which is not even a majority of the total player base) and it would force the developers to do it? :confused:

As for the proper format it's meant to give all of the ideas the same treatment (and chance to pass and to make sure that you care enough about your ideas to actually follow the format. If you can't be bothered with the format why should the developers take the time to read it?

DeletedUser29596

what did you think was going to happen? you propose something the majority of the people who post on the forums (which is not even a majority of the total player base) and it would force the developers to do it? :confused:

As for the proper format it's meant to give all of the ideas the same treatment (and chance to pass and to make sure that you care enough about your ideas to actually follow the format. If you can't be bothered with the format why should the developers take the time to read it?
I just give some Ideas... And the developers know better how & wht 2 implement for the game then there's no need 2 make such proposal if they chk the forum. But if they ensure that my Idea will be implemented by the 60% majority, then I should try 2 write the proper format definitely.

DeletedUser29596

Whenever you fight and win a battle, whether it is Continent Map, PvP, GE or GvG, your points for that battle are added to your total in the tower of the highest age unit that you used in that battle, even if it was the only one from that age. For example, if you used 1 Industrial Age unit and 7 Colonial Age units, the battle points would be scored as Industrial Age and added to the Industrial Age tower points for that week. Assuming, of course, that you have captured the province on the Continent Map with that tower in it.
Disqualified Term:
If I haven't acquired the Industrial Age tower then the Battle score will b lost...right. That's somewhat confusing & not should b.

DeletedUser

Disqualified Term:
If I haven't acquired the Industrial Age tower then the Battle score will b lost...right. That's somewhat confusing & not should b.
I don't actually know that it will be lost, perhaps it would go toward the next lowest tower. In any case, if the battle points are the main concern, why would you use troops from an era before you acquire the tower for that era?

DeletedUser

You have some valid points but I disagree strongly with this option. This is a challenge I really like as new buildings become available. To make them rotate "tetris" style cheapens the city planning and all the management those have worked through. It's just another "easy button" in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Also, build a military deep enough where you don't have to worry about an individual troop healing time. If you think one troop fully healed is the answer to your goals I am guessing you are fighting one-off hood battles.
BTW, if you study it, you know how much time to heal a point, guess that comes with experience since there is no clock.