• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Make the Game more Functional !

• Thread starter DeletedUser29596
  • Start date

DeletedUser13838

And I believe if the update will b helpful for the game then there's no reason to Chk DO NOT SUGGEST list.
The do not suggest list are items the devs have said will not be implemented.

DeletedUser

You have some valid points but I disagree strongly with this option. This is a challenge I really like as new buildings become available. To make them rotate "tetris" style cheapens the city planning and all the management those have worked through. It's just another "easy button" in my opinion.
I believe he was suggesting the ability to rotate the view of your entire city, not being able to rotate individual buildings.

DeletedUser13838

If playing on a browser (at least in Windows) you can rotate your screen clockwise with Control-Alt-←

If playing on a tablet or phone you can just rotate your device. :)

DeletedUser

If playing on a browser (at least in Windows) you can rotate your screen clockwise with Control-Alt-←

If playing on a tablet or phone you can just rotate your device. :)
I did not know that! However, it doesn't serve the purpose of seeing the city from a different perspective. It only serves to see it sideways from the same perspective.

DeletedUser13838

The graphics people would have to double the number of textures and I'm guessing that'd take a lot of work. Is it really worth it?

BTW I got it mixed up ← is counterclocwise and → is clockwise.

DeletedUser29596

You have some valid points but I disagree strongly with this option. This is a challenge I really like as new buildings become available. To make them rotate "tetris" style cheapens the city planning and all the management those have worked through. It's just another "easy button" in my opinion.
This is not a challenge... Kind of disgusting thing.

My bad, I would vote for that although I don't see a purpose or any abuse.
Mate, if ur playing the game then u'd face this difficulties every now & then 2 build any building where there might b blockade a road or some other building behind.

Also, build a military deep enough where you don't have to worry about an individual troop healing time. If you think one troop fully healed is the answer to your goals I am guessing you are fighting one-off hood battles.
BTW, if you study it, you know how much time to heal a point, guess that comes with experience since there is no clock.
Mate, Think abt the User Friendly Environment. When the Army Management Tool was not there players still have been playing. So why was the need of that?

Take a 2 hour lunch and then scramble for credit on your ideas. Sorry, work flash back...
I think our work is just giving an Idea/pointed out the drawback so that Dev can try 2 work out that way for the best outcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mate, if ur playing the game then u'd face this difficulties every now & then 2 build any building where there might b blockade a road or some other building behind.
I guess I am not playing, thanks for the advice. Can we make the forum easier for you also so you can hit an auto reply button without giving it any thought? Just want to help your game, your time is valuable, Don't waste it.

Mate, Think abt the User Friendly Environment. When the Army Management Tool was not there players still have been playing. So why was the need of that?
You got me agin Bro, why didn't I think of auto features where I don't have to think? You da man for having some solid thoughts on how not to waste any time.

@ delta eye...if you play a child's game called Tic-tac-toe and have the first move you can hit auto finish and never lose.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29596

I guess I am not playing, thanks for the advice. Can we make the forum easier for you also so you can hit an auto reply button without giving it any thought? Just want to help your game, your time is valuable, Don't waste it.

You got me agin Bro, why didn't I think of auto features where I don't have to think? You da man for having some solid thoughts on how not to waste any time.

@ delta eye...if you play a child's game called Tic-tac-toe and have the first move you can hit auto finish and never lose.
I'm not talking here any Auto Features... How could I say why didn't u need 2 have to think like me? It's ur limited power of visions. If u don't play the game then u'd stop reply the messages... & don't talk outside the context.