• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Make your own "Quotable"

DeletedUser3

You can find classic quotes just about everywhere, but we should have some of our own. So, I figure, why not start now? Here's my addition:

"I was going to grow up to be a problem for my children. But, when I grew up and still no children, I opted instead to be a problem for society."

DeletedUser

"I was once known as a lowly peasant. You may now call me god"

LOL

DeletedUser

"With so many people proclaiming their greatness, above average has become the new average."

DeletedUser

Destroying a practice dummy does not signify a victory, running from one does imply a defeat.

DeletedUser

Confucius say, "Even a dog with no tongue gets a nut every once in a while."

DeletedUser1862

Confusing statements are fun. ^_^

I'm working on getting a sig banner for that XP

DeletedUser

Unsuccessful people believe that success is the result of taking advantage of others in conjunction with dumb luck; successful people believe in themselves.

DeletedUser1862

'A rumor does not a spoiler break, a guy (even surrounded by pretty girls) does not a(n anime) harem make.

Yes, I am active in watching/participating in anime/manga forum ^_^

DeletedUser1993

'Honor is like an Island with no shores. Once you leave it you can never return.'

DeletedUser2193

I had obseved whining in the forum about the fact that weaker military are offed in the Iron Tower by higher level players coming in from the Middle Age Towers and that it was not "fair" , well my quote"
"THERE ARE NO SOCCER MOMS IN THE TOWERS" and "THERE ARE NO TROPHIES FOR LOSING A BATTLE"....ha.....

DeletedUser

You know you are talking to an idiot when he feels he has to tell you he is a college graduate!

There are a few exceptions like those in the medical field.

DeletedUser34

You know you are talking to an idiot when he feels he has to tell you he is a college graduate!

There are a few exceptions like those in the medical field.
BAH....then quit asking!!!! ;)