• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Manafort...convicted felon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31882

How EVER will I sleep tonight???

Fight fire with fire....

Regardless of your sleep practices, I think we need to address your fire fighting method.

If fighting fire actually will put out the fire (the end goal, right?) then I am all for it.

The issue I have with 'Fighting fire with fire' is that I don't believe the people using this strategy are focusing on putting out the fire. They want an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. That isn't admirable, that won't solve the issue and that is selfish. If the main motivator is selfishness... I believe the method becomes tainted and leads to evil, regardless of the intent or rationalization of the person using said method.

You may be sleeping well due to self-righteousness indignation, but I strongly encourage you to contemplate if your methods are armed with the right intent. Figure out if the rationalization used for your method is a form of lying to yourself to justify a self-righteous 'attack'.

Above all, don't be used by the bigger narrative bandwagons as a grunt in their ideological wars.

Then again, if you are trolling for the lulz... Then we know where the chips lie and I wonder how many empty one's life must be to use their free-time in such a manner. I recommend seeking more positive avenues to fill that void.

Why? Because you say so?

I vote we let them fade into obscurity. There are far better debates to spend our time on. [I say, while posting in the thread X_X]

Status
Not open for further replies.