• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Manafort...convicted felon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahsay

The first of many in the most inept and corrupt administration since Nixon; another repubturd.
This post starts with

How exactly is that NOT about your orange clown? If it ain't about the orange clown, why did you make the post? Manafort has some importance to the world outside of his brief tenure with the Rump roast campaign?

How...because I purposefully used the word "administration". I actually gave you plausible deniability. Damn...I love the admission. So Herr Fluffenhaver, is a part of the Administration. Nixon always claimed, it was his "administration" and not him. Now you're saying the admin. and the Dairy Queen Combover are one in the same. Nice going...I sit corrected.

So if his people commit crimes, herr spoogengiver, commits the crimes too...nice to know. Thank you.

DeletedUser35712

You could say it could potentially be a transitional species, if you believe in evolution. You could even be willing to believe the theory that it's a transitional species without any proof. I'm not.
How is looking at fossil evidence and deriving a conclusion of extremely similar anatomy considered a belief?
That is the prevailing theory. Now, show me the proof the theory is true. You can't. There is none.
https://learn.genetics.utah.edu/content/selection/eye/
https://www.nature.com/scitable/blog/accumulating-glitches/how_limbs_evolved_from_fins
Love how you make scientific endeavor a completely self-centered field about Nobel Prizes and being written down in history books.
I said the loftiest goal, not the sole goal. There's obviously other motives such as discovering for the good of humanity and whatnot.
"The scientific method begins with scientists forming questions, or hypotheses, and then acquiring the knowledge through observations and experiments to either support or disprove a specific theory. "Empirical" means "based on observation or experience," according to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary. Empirical research is the process of finding empirical evidence. Empirical data is the information that comes from the research."
That's really what I said in a different wording. Hypotheses are guesses, not strong beliefs. And if you ever worked in the scientific field, you have to know that your evidence will be heavily scrutinized by a peer-reviewed journal.
Did you know that the Biblical account of Noah's flood is completely consistent with plate tectonics and the fossil record? In fact, catastrophic plate tectonics can easily explain the geologic mechanics behind a worldwide flood event and explains the existence of oceanic fossils in sedimentary rock as high as 15,000 feet on the Tibetan plain. * Free Tibet
No, the reason why we have fossils in the Himalayas was because the Indian subcontinent and the Eurasian subcontinent had a sea between each other, and then the two collided to form the mountain range. Any fossils found in the seabed between the two plates would be uplifted with the surrounding rock.
http://www.schoolnet.org.za/PILAfrica/en/webs/10131/geolog_1.htm
Can we shut this one down when it hits 3 years? 3 1/2 years? No, of course not, you'll need to keep beating this (drum?/dead horse?) right through the Trump re-election campaign.
I've only mentioned this issue once, and that's all.
Yet the suicide rate doesn't change even after fully transitioning and neither does the mental illness. I'm sure all these people mean well and want to do good for the patient, but their chosen modality does not work. It does not help the patient.
The question comes down to what else? How else can we solve gender dysphoria? Transitioning under medical supervision is one of those last resort things after much counselling and other forms of therapy.

What is with you about pizza and pedophelia? You should maybe talk to someone about that.
That was deliberate sarcasm about the Pizzagate conspiracy theory that @Manda the first mentioned earlier. I understand that when put next to a serious comment that it might have sounded serious. Sorry for any confusions.
The problem with all of these voucher systems is the parents have no financial skin in the game. I would design the program such that the taxes a parent pays each year for schools they must pay directly to their child's school. The rest (i.e. the vast majority for most) is paid by vouchers. It costs the parent the same, but it forces them to make that payment instead of having all of it handled behind the scenes out of sight, out of mind.
Sounds like a good idea. Parents should be exposed to the externalities of their child's education. The only criticism here is that a lot of lower income parents would probably want to skimp on education because of financial hardships and do a lot of stupid mistakes. Scientists have documented this, and it's quite interesting:
https://www.nature.com/news/how-poverty-affects-the-brain-1.22280
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/am-i-right/201210/the-effects-poverty-the-brain
https://borgenproject.org/five-ways-poverty-affects-developing-brain/

"I never said those days were better, but I am giving more credit to parents and their ability to make appropriate choices for their children's future than the credit you apparently give them."
My bad, I misread it as "than you apparently have". I skim way too much sometimes.
I really think you should remove Villager from your screen name. It kinda obscures the truth, don't you think?
Dude, lay it off with the insults. I've kept my cool unlike some other posters here and have not insulted you in any way. I expected the same amount of respect from you, but your hostile tone and insult are not up to those expectations. Even with we disagree with a lot of things, and we misinterpret each other's arguments because we're on the time crunch, in the end, we should try to be nice and respectful of each other.

A village idiot still is an idiot in the end.

RazorbackPirate

I wasn't attempting to put any hidden meaning into my post. Everything else aside, every policy issue aside as that would turn this debate far too long, his general demeanor and tearing apart of the country is what I was referring to in all posts I've made. He goes on national TV and on twitter saying there is a witch hunt against him and everything is 'fake news'. Similar to when he was running and he virtually asked his supporters to shoot Clinton. 'Second Amendment people could act against Hilary Clinton.' Then were all supposed to pretend were stupid and didn't know what he meant. People didn't like Obama, people didn't like Bush. No other president has gone out of his way to divide this nation on a daily basis. This attitude and his supporters fervor towards him makes me genuinely concerned that if/when evidence amounts to an impeachment he will call on his supporters to take up arms or cause other forms of civil unrest. And some, I can only imagine how many, will be glad to heed that call. Can you tell me you don't have that same fear? His version of patriotism, as it is seen as by his believers, appears closer to treason to everyone who's not, or at least myself. I didn't agree with many things Bush did, I did not think for a second if Bush were to be impeached he would rather take the entire country down with him.
I won't disagree that his general demeanor is horrible. I think the media, by incessantly covering Trump, dissecting every word he utters, then twisting them to talk about coded messages and dog whistles is much more responsible for the division than Trump. They whip every story into a media feeding frenzy talking about Trump as being off the rails, completely unstable, inept, unhinged, or some other such nonsense. I get it ratings and this sells.
C'mon, the thing with the 2nd amendment people and Hillary? Yes, he meant it the way we all interpreted it, and he meant it as a joke. A bad joke he could likely have gotten away with in almost every setting other than the presidential campaign trail with a hateful media watching. You can't possibly think that was coded language and he was seriously calling for the assassination of Hillary Clinton? I can give the amateur politician a pass on this, hopefully he knows now you can't say shit like that or some whacked out yahoo just might take you up on it.

98% of all media coverage of Trump and the Trump administration is negative, there's coordinated efforts between hundreds of media outlets denouncing Trump to amp up the rhetoric prior to the midterms, and there's no 'witch hunt'? Not even a bit of one?

If the charges are clear, the evidence is sound and conclusive that crimes were committed with malice and forethought, you'll see no issues. But if he gets run out on trumped up charges, and muddy evidence based on questionable testimony from people with plea deals and immunity for their own crimes not involving Trump held in a kangaroo court? Then yes, you might see some shit. The left and the media will have brought civil war upon us. They might do well to remember it's the right that has the guns. Maybe that's why the left wants gun control so badly?
I will say this Razorback. I have NEVER been able to read or see a rational person supporting Trump, who remains calm and appears to be able to convey their thoughts with consideration and forethought. Typically anything having to do with Trump when talking with his non supporters tends to end in 'But Hillary/but the emails. THE PIZZA SHOP libtard snowflake don't tread on me, build the wall I'm out.' I think that's part of the problem, it doesn't seem the opposition is even willing to talk about anything like you do and do so without personal insults. I will give credit where credit is due and it isn't easy to remain composed when so many different people (at least here) are debating your personal choices or opinions.
Thanks for the compliment. I wouldn't really say I support Trump, but I do support many of his policies and hope they're implemented. I also share his belief that the government has grown too big, too corrupt, and most politicians no longer work in the interest of the American people. I hope he succeeds in shaking things up. If nothing else, it's fun to watch.

The problem with most debates on virtually any hot button issue is most people, on both sides, are idiots. They have no idea why they believe what they believe and have no f'ing clue what they're talking about. For most, it's just another team sport. Everyone dons the jersey of their favorite team then wants to fight about the outcome in the parking lot after the game. All they can do is repeat, ad nauseum, all the same shit they heard the other guy say, who didn't know what the hell he was talking about either?
'Ferguson and Welfare Queens' was, literally, the answer I got when I asked a relative why they voted Trump. Ironically from a woman who had been on disability for over 20 years herself.
I love this. Thanks for perfectly illustrating my point.

ahsay

Welcome to the new America Villager. Crass has replaced class...Mien Dumpf is the new standard of uglier American. We no longer have an "implied" superiority. We now have an in your face superiority...that the world seems to find...so endearing. The respect that we've gained worldwide will always be one of Herr Poontangeschstalts lasting legacy's.

Don't hate me for lowering my self to their level. Love me for entertaining them. I'm a repubturds rubiks cube. I can fascinate them for years.

RazorbackPirate

Let me just say this, whoever you support, doesn't matter, just get your butt off and vote, and do something so that your family and friends do the same.
No please. Don't. If you don't know the candidates or their positions, you don't know the propositions, and your vote is based on who your friends, family, or favorite celebrity are supporting, then please, do America a favor and DO NOT VOTE!

Stay on the couch, binge watch some shows and use the time off work to get a pedicure. We will all be much better off.

If "an educated citizenry is a vital requisite for our survival as a free people," then stay home, don't vote, and do your part to help us stay free.

ahsay

But if he gets run out on trumped up charges, and muddy evidence based on questionable testimony from people with plea deals and immunity for their own crimes not involving Trump held in a kangaroo court? Then yes, you might see some shit. The left and the media will have brought civil war upon us. They might do well to remember it's the right that has the guns. Maybe that's why the left wants gun control so badly?

Oh please my sides are hurting. What are you Caveats R Us? Your repubturds offered everyone connected with Whitewater every type of immunity and no one flipped...puh-lease. Bob Guy Billy Joe Jose Tucker went to jail. Your kind spent millions and got nothing. Not one single member of Clintons Administration even got indicted in 8 years.

At least one member of Trumps cabinet, Flynn, has plead guilty and he threw his own son under the bus, for what...lighter sentencing? Another member, Price, has already been fired for defrauding U.S. citizens. Trump the Game, hasn't even been in office for two years yet and that's three convictions of known associates and cabinet. Let's say that again...convictions. But...hey...

What do I know? That's just a man in charge...right? Oh...Oh..Oh...laugh at you....breath...laugh some more...oh...oh...still laughing.

DeletedUser35712

Be-lief - noun
  1. an acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists.
    • something one accepts as true or real; a firmly held opinion or conviction.
      synonyms: opinion, view, conviction, judgment, thinking, way of thinking, idea, impression, theory, conclusion, notion
    • a religious conviction.
      synonyms: ideology, principle, ethic, tenet, canon; More
  2. trust, faith, or confidence in someone or something.
I love how you just make shit up though. But given the second bullet I can see why you might want to add your spin of irrationality. Thanks for proving my point that the theory of evolution is attractive to those trying to explain our existence in the absence of God.
There's a difference between implying something based on the given context of a word and just putting a dictionary definition of a word. You implied though saying that evolution is an ideology or belief because it is not supported by evidence. Notice how the bullet points below indicate a rigid conviction of some sorts, which is the opposite of my opinion of evolution. It's not that hard to change my beliefs. You just need to provide evidence from a peer-reviewed scientific journal that has a robust methodology. I am not attracted to evolution because of the absence of God. Based on my understanding of the scientific literature, it is the most plausible given the amount of evidence used to back up this phenomenom.

RazorbackPirate

A man in charge doesn't hire, criminals and incompetents. Yawn...this is way too easy. Can we get the A-team up in here? Dealing with a bench warming wannabee is boring me.
Because all seeing all knowing Donald Trump should have known Manafort was guilty of bank fraud and tax evasion before he was even under investigation. Because well, you know ... Trump!

I'm done here. I can't suffer the OP any longer. Peace out. :)

Last edited:

ahsay

Because all seeing all knowing Donald Trump should have known Manafort was guilty of bank fraud and tax evasion before he was even under investigation. Because well, you know ... Trump!

I'm done here. I can't suffer the OP any longer. Peace out. :)

Only Manafort? Try Flynn, Price, Preibus, Scaramoucci, Tillerson, McMaster, Spicer, Hart, Yates. All cabinet or senior staff, hired by TRumplenoskillsten that have resigned or been fired. What an amazing legacy for American history. Congratulations.

ahsay

I love how the Pirate expects more from some stranger in a internet game forum than his own POTUS. I find that hilariously...inept.

DeletedUser36509

just another case of an overqualified woman being overlooked in favor of an underqualified man.

ahsay

Trump commited crimes and paid fines for it. Flynn commited crimes and is in jail. Price lost his job because he committed fraud. Manafort committed crimes and should get off. No potus since Nixon that stunning representitive of stellar achievement, has ever had a cabinet member or senior staff go to jail or be fired for ethics. Dumpf Cheeto has 3 and it hasn't even been two years in office.

These are the facts that make Herr Dairyqueen an incompetent Potus.

DeletedUser31882

just another case of an overqualified woman being overlooked in favor of an underqualified man.

Would you care to qualify that statement some more, Please?

I think it is a bit more complicated than not enough people being 'with her'.

Status
Not open for further replies.