• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Marilyn Monroe Historical Questline Feedback

DeletedUser30943

Open ip the Event Window, the one that tells you how many Quests you've completed. Click on the '?' in the upper right corner.

That just says the date, not whether it includes the entire day or, if not, what time and time zone it ends.

DeletedUser27889

From what I remember seeing on other events it's Midnight EST

DeletedUser24719

View attachment 5746

Directly? No.
Indirectly? Maybe.
People might buy a Diamond Expansion to make room for something.

I would rather Inno give us too many Events.
Instead of not enough.
They are never mandatory.

There is no penalty from not doing an Event.
If you wanna do it, go ahead.
If you don't want to, then you can skip it with no problem.

Smart MMO companies always give players something fun and extra to do.
These Events are fun.
And they are extra.

We do things we would most likely, be normally doing anyway.
If you like the prizes, keep them.
If you don't, then don't use it.

Overall, the Events are for generating business and keeping the Players happy.
I pushed myself hard to progress, on purpose, so I would be Arctic Future in time for the 2017 Summer Event.
Wow was it worth doing.

I'll do the Events whether I'll use the reward or not.
To me, they are all worth doing.
Now if you'll excuse me...

View attachment 5747
https://postimg.org/image/sympv1gjp/

I have a Massive Daily Collection to do.

DeletedUser24719

Ardak if u find anything fun in these events you really need to get a life! Or perhaps the constant repetition is amusing to you. No offense meant but my goodness FUN? NOT. And as an addendum one of the ways INNO wants u to spend more money is to offer premium buildings as rewards. Which, Hello! Require diamonds to build. Do u have to spend? Answer is of course no. But If u choose not to then the reward u spent time working on is useless

DeletedUser29471

a song about the real person, who had a very rough Child hood and was burned out by the golden age of Hollywood, and who died a sad death.
Thank you for this additional piece.

DeletedUser27889

Ardak if u find anything fun in these events you really need to get a life!
We spend hours a day figuring out the best way to spend imaginary forge points to raise imaginary buildings in our imaginary cities to have imaginary fights. We then spend a few more hours a week coming to the forum to discuss the best uses of said imaginary buildings and points. I think it's safe to say we all need lives.

DeletedUser29395

We spend hours a day figuring out the best way to spend imaginary forge points to raise imaginary buildings in our imaginary cities to have imaginary fights. We then spend a few more hours a week coming to the forum to discuss the best uses of said imaginary buildings and points. I think it's safe to say we all need lives.
Pfft speak for yourself! Now what world do I want to start a new city in?

Ok, I need a life too. :p

DeletedUser13838

Ardak if u find anything fun in these events you really need to get a life! Or perhaps the constant repetition is amusing to you. No offense meant but my goodness FUN? NOT. And as an addendum one of the ways INNO wants u to spend more money is to offer premium buildings as rewards. Which, Hello! Require diamonds to build. Do u have to spend? Answer is of course no. But If u choose not to then the reward u spent time working on is useless
Once you tell someone on an internet message board to "get a life", you automatically lost any argument you were having.