• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Mars Ore

How is this obtained? I have leveled up to Space Age Mars. I need this ore to research technologies and for production buildings but cannot find where or how to obtain it.

mtrul

im at space age mars too i have two whole maps to get through before i reach the mars one its going to take months im not spending any more money on this game

Last edited by a moderator:

mtrul

we could have been giving aheads up that we HAVE TOO finish all the maps quickly too be able to progress in the game but NO if we want too continue we have too spend a lot of coins isnt that right?

Agent327

we could have been giving aheads up that we HAVE TOO finish all the maps quickly too be able to progress in the game but NO if we want too continue we have too spend a lot of coins isnt that right?

Nobody got a heads up and most coped with it. If by the time you reach Mars you still don't know to keep a balance in all parts of the game it is your own problem. Can't expect Inno to give a heads up for every possible situation players create. It will take you time to catch up, but Mars isn't a bad age to stay in.

Lord Pest

You can easily beat the AF, OF, and VF maps using FE Hover Tanks and rogues. Using Hovers... I’m in FE I have 1 province on the first Mars map to go to finish it. That’s where it stops for me. I’m just not strong enough. Being in SAM you should be able to beat those maps easily without using $$$$.

I made it to the Mars map. Had to fight my way through 8 sections to get access to 4 hour shuttle to gather ore, only to discover I either have to negotiate or attack to be finally able to gather 7 ore. SEVEN! It takes 200 ore just to research a technology. That’s crazy. I’ve played and enjoyed this game for years but I think I’ve hit the end of the road. I’m just not willing to pay to advance which seems now the only way you can make any headway. Perhaps that’s what the designers had in mind. Get rid of the freeloaders. Sorry, I just can’t afford the money nor do I want to spend the time it will take to advance significantly further without paying.

Nobody got a heads up and most coped with it. If by the time you reach Mars you still don't know to keep a balance in all parts of the game it is your own problem. Can't expect Inno to give a heads up for every possible situation players create. It will take you time to catch up, but Mars isn't a bad age to stay in.
If you get a chance maybe you could read my most recent reply and convince me I’m wrong. I would love to continue playing.

Agent327

I made it to the Mars map. Had to fight my way through 8 sections to get access to 4 hour shuttle to gather ore, only to discover I either have to negotiate or attack to be finally able to gather 7 ore. SEVEN! It takes 200 ore just to research a technology. That’s crazy. I’ve played and enjoyed this game for years but I think I’ve hit the end of the road. I’m just not willing to pay to advance which seems now the only way you can make any headway. Perhaps that’s what the designers had in mind. Get rid of the freeloaders. Sorry, I just can’t afford the money nor do I want to spend the time it will take to advance significantly further without paying.

That is just the start. The first province gives the smallest amount. Conquer more and you will be able to mine bigger amounts.

gonsell

You get it on the Mars continent map.

hey still have not found any Mars Ore on the continent map yet? where is it... ?all I get is goods, suppiles, coins, but no Mars Ore when you finish and go to the next exploration map!! Is there some kind of marker that tells you where it is at? I always thought the Mars maps would have a different Exploration Map to find Mars Ore.... can some one tell me where it is and what map it is on@@@

CaptainKirk1234

I have to side with agent on this, its not inno's fault if you fall behind.

gonsell

I
I have to side with agent on this, its not inno's fault if you fall behind.
I am not behind... I am in Space Age Mars, it say you find Mars Ore on the Exploration Map the one on the Space Age Mars Screen or the Regular Explorations Map.. Both show the same area... and the same screen... Is there something I am missing or will I get to the proper screen at some point..

gonsell

my campaign or exploration map does not have a MARS thing to click on.. as it says here Open the Campaign Map and select Mars to be able to see where you can expand to and which places hold the coveted ore. Mine does not show any Mars on it.. and I am mine Space AGE Mars
did I hit the wrong button at some point..