• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Mars Ore

gonsell

never mind.. I found that I have to complete the current Campaign map first...
each world I am I am in a different section of the Campaign map..
I can not send a screen shot I am not on Facebook or Twitter... I do not use them..
anyway thanks for the help....

James394

I just hit SAM and I'm rather appalled at how difficult it has been to find out what's going on with the Mars ore. Based on the way the campaign map has worked in the game up to this point the way it seems to work is not at all intuitive, and when I searched for help on it nobody addressed the specific reason why we can't find the ore. Sure, FoE is not a casual game, so I'm aware that some effort is required to deal with the ins and outs, but, why make it so much harder than it needs to be? Maybe if they got rid of the fragment collection pop ups I wouldn't be so soured on the game.

xivarmy

I just hit SAM and I'm rather appalled at how difficult it has been to find out what's going on with the Mars ore. Based on the way the campaign map has worked in the game up to this point the way it seems to work is not at all intuitive, and when I searched for help on it nobody addressed the specific reason why we can't find the ore. Sure, FoE is not a casual game, so I'm aware that some effort is required to deal with the ins and outs, but, why make it so much harder than it needs to be? Maybe if they got rid of the fragment collection pop ups I wouldn't be so soured on the game.
It is a new mechanic in mars. The most common reason someone can't find ore is because they neglected their continent map and never got to mars.

If you're on mars, clear the map and click on the deposits on the map to send the exploration team (which costs credits, which you can make in your colony).

Ebeondi Asi

I do have to agree Inno does little to help guide players. I would guess that is because there are so many ways to get information from the internet. Googling questions can be a good friend for info about Foe stuff

Last edited: